Sperm Thirsty Creatures

*Please, the title is just the title. No special meaning attached. No detailed sex scene.*

     Third person's POV

     OlaOluwa Badmus, popularly known as Laolu Makanaki is a Nollywood and multiple award winning Actor who also has a nice voice and he has done features with a couple of musician. Playing lover boy is never a challenge to him because he was born into a home where love was treated like salt. You just gotta have it in the house.

     His parents, Olawole and Olaronke were good Christians and secondary school sweethearts who at first did not support him acting on TV because they felt he could do something better with his life especially being the first born and because they knew as a Christian, Nollywood might make you into what you are not supposed to be but with time they became his biggest fan, praying for him and his salvation and went to his premiere whenever they were free and close by.

Fast forward to present...

     Laolu's POV

     The water ran down my taut body as I ruminated on the things I still needed to do before the day ended.

     I wish I could take a break but actors are just like musicians, after the first big break, your audience expects more and being both, I just have to give it to them.

     I switched the tap off, cutting short the supply of water and I grabbed one of my freshly laundered white towels that my housekeeper, Folake keeps in my bathroom.

     I tied one round my waist concealing my most private part and slung a smaller one around my neck. I stepped into my bedroom and headed for my walk-in closet.

     Standing in front of the mirror, I dried my face and hair and Teni's "Power Rangers" decided to steal the silence in my room as it blared loudly from my iPhone 12 Pro, a sleek piece of technology that I adored. Tobi calling.

     Sue me. We boys just gotta love our toys.

     I picked up my phone and placed it on loud speaker while I walked back to my closet to get dressed.

     "Hey Man, you ready yet?"

     "I am almost ready. Where you dey?"

     "I dey go Yetunde's side. I need you to be at Radisson Blue before we get there."

     "I will definitely get there before you. You know how you lovers get when you meet with each other."

     "How do we get?"

     "Let's just say once you see Yetty, you can't keep your hands to yourself."

     "If you were in my shoes, you wouldn't either. Who's going to be your date tonight?"

     "No date, Bro. I'm coming by myself and leaving alone."

     "This could be your chance to hook up with someone. Several people would be at the party tonight, I can assure you that."

     "And I don't think I will be interested. I am coming because of Yetty, no more,  no less."

     "All right. Be headstrong about it then. See you soon."

     "Don't forget to use condoms."

     "Get off my phone, Man!" Tobi said ending the call and I placed my phone on my vanity table and finished my dressing. Black denim with sky blue dress shirt. Pressed some cologne. Got my kicks on and picked up my phone and wallet. I took one last check in the mirror and stepped out of my room.