Dropped The Bomb

Siri's POV

     Exactly a week Siri dropped the bomb on Laolu's lap, he called her, she was gisting with Ella when his call came through. She picked it and she put on speaker so Ella could hear,

     "Hello."

     "How are you?"

     "I am fine and you?"

     "I am good, why is your voice sounding so low?"

     "I am just tired, the morning sickness is so eminent."

     "Sorry dear. Maybe I should leave you to rest?"

     "Hmmmm. So, why did you call me?"

     "I wanted to ask if you were free to see me tonight but I wouldn't dream of stressing you."

     "You wanted to see me tonight?"

     "Yeah."

     "When? Where?"

     "I was thinking dinner at Splooch Center."

     "Well, I will try to see you, maybe going out will make me feel better."

    "All right, I will pick you up at seven if you will forward your address to me."

     "Okay, bye." She said and hanged up. Then Ella said,

     "You sounded too eager."

     "Did I? It doesn't matter. At least, he wants to take me out. What if he wants to take me out so he can tell me he doesn't want anything to do with me?"

     "If he actually does that, are you ready for it?"

     "I don't think he will. Let's look at it this way, other than the fact that he is known as a playboy actor, what scandal has ever been associated with him?"

     "None."

     "You see? He wouldn't dare to tell me he doesn't want anything with me. Also, I am really thinking about it. If he calmly tells me to terminate it, I will agree wholeheartedly, who needs a baby right now anyway?"

     "Siri, you are sick o. So, abortion option dey your mind?"

    "Yes na. I am going to give him a list of how to make me famous and I am out like a feather."

     "Babe, you are mad. Something don touch for this your brain wey I dey see. Sha, be careful, cameras are everywhere o."

     "I will be. Let me send address quickly. I need to look so hot, his mind will be all over the place."

     "Sha, don't dress to kill this man."

     Siri laughed, "He doesn't know what is coming for him." She stood up after sending the address via text message and went in to beat her face and dress up.

At exactly 07:00p.m. Laolu was standing outside Siri's apartment door, clad in black jeans with a blue short sleeve T-shirt which stretched across his muscled torso making him look hot. He knocked twice and Siri opened the door.
He was speechless, her braids were neatly packed in a ponytail, her black strapless gown was floor length with a side slit so high, it was close to her waist. Smiling as she saw his eyes roam and devour her body, she greeted,

     "Good evening."

     "Yeah. Sorry. Uhm, do you feel up to going out?"

     "Sure. Shall we?"

     "Yeah, yeah, ladies first." He said and they left.

        *          *          *          *

     Dinner was good, the food was tasty and they had interesting conversations. As much as he didn't like staying too long in ladies' company, he enjoyed Siri's company. She wasn't air headed like other girls in her line of work.

He drove them to her house and walked her to the door.

     "Thank you for dinner. I had a nice time."

     "I am glad you did. We aim to please ma."

     "Hmmm." She said and stared at him, that look was turning him on and he was just thinking of angles he could have her. This sexual thing with Siri was becoming more than he can handle. All night, his dick was hard and right now, with that sultry look, he hadn't even touched her yet it was now at attention, straining through his jean.

     "It's getting late."

     "Yeah. Sure."

     "Good night." She said, opened the door and went inside without a look backwards.

He stood there cursing under his breath. Fuck her. She did that on purpose. She had made him hard all evening and abandoned him, leaving him high and dry.

        *          *          *          *

Ella's POV

     "For once, I am proud of you."

     "What do you mean?" Siri asked kicking off her heels.

     "I thought you would allow him to have you right there again or invite him over."

     "Like you don't know sex is enough to make him come running back."

     "So, what's going on with you guys now?"

    "Do you know this crazy guy didn't say anything about the subject all night?"

    "Really? Maybe he just wanted to take you out."

     "I'm dying of curiosity jare and time is going before I won't be able to terminate this pregnancy."

     "Calm down. Things will work out."

     "Thank you baby." She said and walked to her room to change.

--------------------------------------
A/N

What's up my people?

How's this chapter?

Laolu is yet to say anything and I am sure by now you will be wondering who Jessica is.

Tell me what you think. I appreciate your votes.

Thank you!