When they drunk

Our bois be drinking to much QwQ
Tom situation:

Tom would come back from a bar covered dirt and smelled like Smirnoff. You unsurprisingly see him like that.

There for you put him to bed and you would be walking on your way out of his room and he would get up drunkly and say
" babeeeeee give me cuddles! " he'd say in a drunk but cute voice. Of course you didn't denied it.

You would walk back and get the bed with him and cuddle him. And he likely to stuff his face between your breast. He was a drunken pervert in his sleep sometimes. (not really guys remember fanfic)

Tord situation:

Usually tord isn't a drinker mostly a smoker, even though you told him to stop he'd just roll his eyes and walk away.

But one day he went to a bar and got drunk by a martini 🍸 and beer 🍺  and some how he'd come back... covered in dirt, Alcohol and gun powder... in shock you saw him in door way entrance.. and said " TORD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! " you yelled.

Of course he'd drunkly said " fight.... alcohol.. and cheap gun.... " it wasn't much but it gave you a vague image in your head to understand that happen when he was gone. Then you dragged tord to his room gave him some water and put him to sleep.
You did the same. The nest day he knocked on your door and apologize for what happened the other night... of course you forgive him and said " just don't let that happen again.. you norski.. ❤️" and raffled his hair.

Matt situation:
Matt wasn't a drinker but someone spiked his water. That leaving you in a small mess of things..
" Matt come on, your drunk and you need rest "
" nuuu.. I'm fffiNE y/N... ReAlLy... "
Hard for you to believe huh? So yeah you put Matt to sleep with his plushies and a cup of water on this night stand. Leaving a kiss on his forehead. 💜💜

Edd situation:

Edd cola got spiked meaning he'd got drunk and cuddling with him at the end.

Sorry I got lazy at the end.. it's 10:21 in Florida rn......

BUT WHO NEEDS SLEEP HUH?! plus my home is a giant gta sever am I right? See you the next chapter ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍