How you met them.

First scenario lol hope you enjoy.
Edd:
You two met on a normal day walk and saw each other and thought: ' hey that person is interesting ' and so you guys became friends.

Matt: Both of you went to the mall and bought what you guys needed and by accident you two bumped into each other and with a lot of apologies and such you guys weren't so different.

Tom: Both of you met on a in a music shop. You needed to fix your iPod and tom needed to fix his bass. In which you two had a conversation about what type of music you two like and what instrument you guys play. And you guys were friends right off the bat.

Tord: You worked at a gun store for your family. You were the cashier/ receptionist. So basically you were in charge of making sure no one would steal the money, or the guns. Plus you're the only person there so yeah. 
It was just a normal day for ya and saw tord walking in looking around and seeing what gun he wanted and so after some time he chose a gun and you brought it up to the cashier and with forms of the the gun. After that he left. But you noticed a small pice of paper on the counter. You picked it up and saw it and it said: " Call me cutie. " with the phone number one. You blushed and put it in your pocket and went on with your day.