Smokey Part one

Tord x reader fanfic please no hate
Gene: fluffy
No ones POV:
It was just a normal day for you just watching tv in the living room bored out of your mind of course you want to be active today but boredom got to you. So you just fell asleep on the couch.

Meanwhile a specific norski had passed by you while you were sleeping so he saw you and put a blanket on you so you wouldn't be cold even though you had your ( f/c ) hoodie on but that wouldn't keep you warm in a storm.
/ Hours later /
You wake up to a blanket on you as so you looked at the time. It was 9:01 am. So you haven't wasted most of your day so you went out to eat and probably went to get some more of your ( f/m) / favorite manga I'm a weeb so don't judge lol / you got your keys and went out, the breeze was nice , the sun is shimmering and shining you loved it. But boredom was still in you. As you got to the mall, you bought something to eat and then went to the manga store to buy more of your ( f/m ) .
As you walked passed the allies you saw some one in the hentai section. You didn't think much of it, until you realized that person had a red hoodie. You thought it was someone else but you weren't wrong that was, tord. The man who's a complete communist, well you got that from Tom when you first moved in the the gang , you respect all of them but tord, he'd just shove you away from himself. But as you continue to walk away as quiet as possible he turned and saw you. " Y/n? What you doing here..? " you replied. " Oh nothing! I wasn't fallowing you or anything!.... I was just buying....... more manga..." you blushed because you were the only person who just be quiet all the time .
"Why are you embarrassed y/n?" You looked up in confusion and blush still on your face. " wait... you like manga too?...." " y/n, I'm literally standing in a manga store with you! Of course I do! " Your eyes open wide. " O-oh! Of course! " you said in a surprise voice.

Sorry peeps gotta do a cliffhanger but I promise a second part
:)

Eddsworld one shots and scenarios (〃ω〃)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें