Le Christmas season

I really need to update this book more but eh, if you read this book and genuinely enjoy it then I'll update it more.

Christmas headcanons:

Edd probably made this weird concoction of eggnog and cola, he said it was good but you could see the disgusted face on him while he was trying to hide it.

(If y'all seen the Eddsworld Instagram page then you'll understand this one)

Tom had a chugging contest with you and it was the old Easter drinks, he managed to win but after like 10 minutes he had the biggest piss of his life, he stuck to water after that.

Matt did everyone's nails with a Christmas theme painting (this is not related to Christmas but I feel like Matt has his nails done regularly because you gotta be handsome all the way bro)

Christmas music is just blaring from every corner.

Eduardo was kicked out for bringing Diet Coke.

Mark was vibing on the couch.

Jon's ghost watches over them, but wishing he was alive to be with them.

The house smells like alcohol, cola, and other stuff that would get a neighbor to file a complaint to the owners of the neighborhood.

Christmas tree was set on fire but it was replaced, but it 16 times.

Watching Christmas specials of shows, cartoons, reality etc.

Ringo is playing with a lil mistletoe.
(Off topic again BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW EPISODE? LOOK AT THIS BEAN!

HES SO CUTE OMG AAAAHHHH)

After skiing in the snow the girls decided, to ya know relax
And Matilda said had to pay the rent (pretty sure it's hella expensive because they haven't been do so in the first place 😅)

Matilda nearly died of hyperthermia

Ell loves Christmas sweaters

Tamara drinks eggnog but with a pinch of alcohol. And as in pinch I mean half a bottle of Smirnoff.
(Low key Tamara looks good in those googles

Like bro-)

Christmas Carlos! Because it's funny seeing Toms face angry and red tied in a chair than doing nothing on Christmas.

Snowball battle because fights were for middle school kids.
*nervous laughing by 8th grade student*

Pua and pat are chilling in their shared apartment or sm.
Karaoke time!

Everyone had a sugar crash, woke up and opened presents.

Funny ornaments on the tree!

Matt isn't allowed near the tree because a few Christmas ago he ate one.

Lmao that's all I got sadly. Leave requests and suggestions for me everyone! And have a merry Christmas! Or Happy Hanukkah, or any one who doesn't celebrate Christmas but celebrate your native holiday! Have a great day everyone!
-Ari Author