"Miss Aria Brown?" He questioned in a professional tone.

"Mr Moretti send me to pick you up for your dinner." He said.

At the same time Allesandro called me.

"Hey"

"Hi, i sent someone to pick you up." He said.

"Oh yeah, he is here." I told him.

"Great he'll drop you there." He said.

"But-"

"Aria you trust me right?" He asked.

"Mmhmm" i hummed in response.

"Just go with him." He said.

"Okay see you."

"Bye." He said and finished the call.

"Umm- lets go" I smiled politely at him.

"Sure ma'am."

We went downstairs and, he opened the door of a beautiful midnight blue rolls royce.

After about 25 minutes of driving he stopped the car in front of a cottage styled house. It was situated in the outskirts of the city.

The house was surrounded by trees and flowers giving it a cozy and homey look.

The man who drove me here who i got to know his name is charles, opened the car door for me. When i got out he said" Have a good night ma'am."

I muttered a thank you and he drove off i saw a range rover parked in front of the house.

That means it should be Allesandro's car.

The path leading to the front door was covered in rose petals.

I smiled at this gesture and ringed the bell.

After a while, the door was opened revealing a handsome Allesandro.

He wore a navy coloured suit with a white dress shirt underneath. He did not have any tie on and had a few  top buttons of his shirt open giving it a more casual look.

He looked at me from head to toe and he muttered a 'wow' more like to himself but i heard him and i could feel the heat creeping up to my cheeks.

"You are so beautiful." He said.

"You don't look bad yourself." I said trying to hide my blush which i know i am failing miserably.

"Come in." He gestured me to come in and i did so.

I looked at the house, it was really nice and cozy.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah it is really nice." I told him and he chuckled.

"Make yourself comfortable, i'll be back."

I sat on the couch and waited for him to come back.

After a few minutes, he came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

He poured some in a glass and gave it to me.

I laughed silently remembering our last date when i had drunk so much wine waiting for him.

"Remembering something miss Brown?" He smirked teasingly at me.

"Cheers." He raised his glass.

"Cheers."

I took a sip of the wine.

The wine was expensive, i could tell that as i tasted it.

"Come lets head outside."

Going out , i saw a table set up under a tree. The tree was decorated with fairy lights. Fom the door to the table there was rose petals scattered to make a path.

I smiled brightly at him. This is my dream date!!!

"Shall we." He said while offering me his hand.

"We shall." I said with a giggle and placed my hand his.

He chuckled and lead me to the table. He took out a chair for me and i took a seat.

He sat across me.

We had dinner which consisted of bruschetta, lasagna and choclate mousse. And trust me it was the best food i've ever eaten.

I got to know that the meal was prepared by chef Allesandro himself.

"You should stop cooking for me. What if i get addicted to your cooking and want to eat food made by you only." I said jokingly.

"Then i'll cook for you all my life." His voice was serious.

My eyes met his and i could see a storm of emotions in them i could see care, admiration, joy and love?

A/N

Please vote and comment❤❤