Your Flower (Nadia x Female Reader Lemon)

*This is a continuation of the previous one-shot.

I smiled and grabbed a seed gently before carefully closing the pouch and placing it in my bag. I walked over to the fountain reaching the hand with the seed down and coating it in water before closing my palm and walking back to Nadia. I smiled as my hand began to glow, I opened my hand palm up as the seed began to sprout and turned into a beautiful lavender plant. I gently placed the lavender in Nadia's hair "I'd like to be your flower, if you'll have me." and kissed her cheek.

"You missed," Nadia said with a smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me into a passionate kiss. Our lips molded perfectly together and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. She was slightly taller than me and used that to her advantage, my (size) chest pressed against her plump mounds. It sent shocks of electricity down my body and I smiled. She pulled away and we were both breathless. "Nadia, please. May I show you how much you mean to me?" I whispered against her lips. "Yes darling" she smiled "Please sit down" I said gesturing to the fountain. She did and I quickly dropped to my knees. "May I taste your flower" I said as I gently rubbed her knees.

Nadia bit her lip, nodded, and spread her legs. I quickly lifted her skirt and my face was met with a beautiful sight. She wore no underclothes. Her private pair of lips were smooth and wet, slick with the most delicious nectar of the gods. I leaned forward and gently licked between her folds, her soft pants were music to my ears. I felt her hands rest on my head through the fabric of the dress as I dove in for more. She smelled so sweet and tasted even sweeter like fresh berries. My mouth latched onto her clit and sucked hard. Her hands pressed harder into my head and I smiled against her as my tongue shoved deep into her cavern. I felt her walls clench around my wet muscle and her legs closed around my head pulling me closer. I ravaged her body with my mouth "more oh please more (y/n)" I heard her soft pants above me. I grinned as I then shoved two fingers into her as I suckled her sensitive nub.

I'm surprised no guards came to interrupt us when her moans grew louder and louder. I felt her body convulse and I quickly moved to put my mouth back at her hole and she came into my mouth. Her juices filled my mouth and I moved out from under her dress and stuck out my tongue so she could see her work before I swallowed it. Nadia sat there sweaty and breathless, a beautiful deep blush covered her face and her eyes appeared glazed over. "Oh (y/n) come here love" she whispered as she shakely closed her legs. I moved closer to her and she grabbed my skirt and pulled it quickly to the floor. I stood before her with nothing to hide my flower, she reached forward again and pulled me to her lap. I straddled her and she smiled "My turn" she whispered before she yanked my top up and began to suckle my nipples. Her hands stared right below my chest and slowly ran down my body, one moved to my back to keep me from moving and the other moved to my slick folds. Her fingers teased my clit as she used her mouth on my breast "Oh fuck Nadia" I moaned out as her fingers suddenly entered me. I moaned as she finger fucked me, I began to ride her hand and she bit my nipples. The shock of pain and pleasure quickly sent the coil in my lower stomach bursting and my juices dripped down her hand and onto her skirt. She pulled away with a pop and looked at me with wide eyes. I blushed "Sorry, that felt really good. I couldn't stop it," I whispered and she smirked. "Don't worry we will just have to keep practicing Flower."