Magical Bindings (Dominant Male x Asra)

I slammed Asra into the wall as I roughly kissed him. My knee pressed against His throbbing cock while one hand choked him. I pulled away only for a moment to whisper against his lips "Remember Tea is the safe word if your mouth is busy snap twice and I'll stop" once he nodded I went back to roughly claiming my pet's mouth. I reached my hands up to play with his white fluffy hair when an idea popped into my mind. I moved my hands to his wrists and suddenly a pulsating warm feeling moved from my fingertips and wrapped around Asra's hands and roughly yanked them up. Asra looked above us to see glowing ropes in swirling colors of blue, green, and purple. I felt a smirk begin to form on my face when his eyes locked with min, obvious confusion within them, then I spoke: "I thought I would try something different tonight Asra, is this ok?" His deep voice sent shivers to my core "fuck yes" he moaned out and my deep chuckle filled the room. "Now while I'm in control call me...Daddy or Sir. Got it Pet?" I growled out as I made another magic binding in the shape of a collar wrap around his neck. "Yes sir...how did you learn this I haven't taught you this" He moaned out as I pull the glowing rope attached to his collar "A magician never reveals his secrets" I growled "Now stop asking questions and suck" I released the bindings on his arms and he dropped to the ground in front of me. I snapped my fingers and in a quick flash of light Asra was naked and so was I.

His mouth wrapped around my cock and he started to slowly twirl his tongue around the base of my cock. I reached down and roughly grabbed him by the hair "Whos a good boy? Ready to get face fucked pet?" I growled down at him. His purple eyes looked up at me, my cock filling his mouth, and he nodded his head. I made ropes form around his wrists and pull them behind his back before I began. I roughly started to pound into his face. My cock shoving relentlessly down his throat, the sounds of gagging, moaning, and skin slapping skin filled the room. When I had my fun I yanked him off of me and came all over his face. His face was red, drool and cum dripped down his mouth and tongue as it dangled out flat and wet as he panted trying to get his breath back. His white hair had spots of my seed in it, and it dripped down his caramel skin. "Please, daddy I need more" his voice rang out. "Beg" was all I said. His eyes filled with desperate tears. "Please daddy I tried my best to please you I just need a little more please" He cried out as a single tear dripped down his face. "Hmmm Just how I like you. Begging at my feet for a good fucking. Come pet I'll give you what you need." I said as I pulled him up by the collar and led him to the bed. His hands still tied behind his back I had him get on the bed, on his knees with his head down so his plump ass was in the air in front of me. I used a bit of magic to make the collar tighter and he moaned as I spread his asscheeks.

His pleased moans filled our home, I'd be surprised if they didn't hear them at the palace. "Oh gods more (y/n)!" his voice rang out. A pop sounded as I pulled my face away from my meal and a slap rang as I spanked him "What did you just call me?!" I growled "I'm sorry sir it just feels so good" he whimpered. "Well it tastes even better," I said before going back to devouring his ass. My tongue dove into his tight puckering hole, my hands gripped tightly to his cheeks probably leaving bruises. Once I felt he was prepped enough I spit on his hole and pulled away. His desperate whimpers filled my ears before I lined up with his ass. "Don't you ever forget...you're mine" I hissed as I plunged deep into him. His loud scream of pleasure sent a shiver down my back. I aggressively fucked my lover and pulled the collar choking him simultaneously. It wasn't long before his seed spilled all over our bed. I slapped his ass and yelled "Did I say you could cum?!" his voice came out small "I..I..couldn't hold it...." I quickly stopped. 

The bindings disappearing in a flash as I moved to cup his face. Tears ran down his red face "Oh Asra...if you had enough you should have said your safe word" I whispered as I pulled him close and snuggled him "but...you were enjoying yourself...I didn't want to ruin your fun..I'm sorry" He whispered into my neck. "No love, you could never ever ruin anything for me. I love you with all my heart, I never want to hurt you. I thought you were enjoying yourself" I sighed and pulled the blankets around us, ignoring the cum stains. "Oh don't get me wrong I was, I guess my body wasn't ready for all that pleasure. I'm usually the one pleasing you..." My laugh rang throughout our home, "Asra my love, it looks like I need to get you used to pleasure. I didn't realize how sensitive you were." and he chuckled moving closer. "Later, I'm sleepy..." and his voice trailed off as his soft snores filled the room. With a flick of my wrist, the flames lighting the room went out and I closed my eyes, holding the love of my life close to my heart.