Pull the Strings (Julian x Female reader) Lemon

I sighed as I sipped my tea and read a book Asra lent me, Julian was supposed to be here hours ago. He must have stopped for a drink at the Rowdy Raven. I sighed and glanced up at the dinner I had prepared for our anniversary, both plates cold as I had lost my appetite. We had been dating for exactly a year tonight. We had done things together before but I was planning on going all the way tonight, to show him how much he means to me.

The door was suddenly thrown open and a Drunk Julian came staggering in. He bumped into a wall and one of his glass jars holding leaches fell to the floor and shattered. I quickly jumped up and saved the leeches from the large stumbling feet of my lover as I submerged them in another jar. I bent down to start cleaning up the mess when Julian suddenly moaned. I glanced up and he had been trying to remove his handkerchief when it tightened around his neck. He was blushing as I slowly took it off of his neck and then he smiles "why don't you ever tie me up love? I think it's cute when you act all innocent but I love when you take controllllllll" he slurred "No Jules you're drunk, I don't want my first time to be like that." I sighed as I led him to the bedroom "What kinky? I thought you liked kinky?" He said as he fell to the bed "I do love, but I don't want to take advantage of you drunk. What if you wake up in the morning and don't want me..." Suddenly it seemed as if all the drunkenness left his body and he quickly sat up straight. "I will NEVER not want you. You are everything I have ever wanted and everything I know I don't deserve. You are the love of my life and nothing will change that" His shadow loomed over me as he looked down at me, I gently reached up and took off his eyepatch so I could see both of his gorgeous eyes. Even the red sclera of his eye brought me comfort although I know what it meant in the past. "What happened to my drunk Jules?" I asked with a blush "The moment you started talking nonsense I had to sober up, honestly love I drink all the time I have a high tolerance. Just because I can't walk a straight line doesn't mean I can't make rational decisions." He chuckled before gently holding my hands "I'm sorry I missed dinner, I overheard the guards talking about the beautiful magician and how she deserved so much better than a plague doctor. I knew they had to be talking about us. And they're right you do deserve much better than me, but I'm glad you saw something good enough in me for you to stay." He smiled softly as he raised my hand to his lips and gently kissed my knuckles.

"You know... You do have to be punished for making me wait so long" I smiled softly before I yanked my hand away "Get. On. Your. Knees" I hissed as I turned around to walk to the bed. His eyes widened as he quickly dropped to his knees. Yes she had teased him before but it always seemed more reserved like she wasn't sure she should do it, and now there is no hesitation as she goes behind the changing curtain. He gasps as she walks out in a tight black leather corset and a black lace thong. Her breast were barely contained in the tight clothing and bounced with every movement. Julian felt his member throbbing as he gulped. "To think I was going to let you have your way with me tonight, guess I have to be in charge since I'm the only sensible one here" She smirked. He suddenly spoke "WHat? I am sensib-" His sentence was cut short when a riding crop smacked his back. His hands tightly grasped at his knees as a moan escaped his lips. "Get undressed then back on your knees, I'm pulling the strings tonight"

Julian quickly stripped to nothing and suddenly his hands were tied behind his back and a blindfold covered his eyes. "Hold still, don't move" She orders as she continues to tie ropes around his body. Eventually, he was bound so tightly he could barely move, but when he did all it caused was the rope to rub sensually against his growing erection. She smiled down at the sight before her. Her lovely Julian tied down on his knees, eyes covered and a deep blush covering his features while his erect member brushes against his stomach. Slowly without making a noise she makes her way to the lit candle on the side of the room and brings it over. "Your safe word is Red" She spoke as she slowly dripped hot wax onto his chest and neck. Julian moaned loudly and her hand quickly wrapped around his neck "You like that baby? Do you like pain? Let me show you pain" She whispered in his ear as she continued pouring wax on his chest and choking him. She placed the candle down and reached for his cock. She quickly moved her hand up and down at a relentless pace and Julian tried not to scream out in pleasure "Please (Y/N) please" his begging went unnoticed as she continued to ravage his body. Her hand left his neck and grabbed a blade "Don't move too much, I have a knife" She whispered as she slowly dragged the blade down his chest. He gasped as the cool metal scraped off the hardened wax and slowly made its way towards his hips. A quick sharp pain jolted through his body as she made a small cut on his hip. Still unable to see he did not noticer her head bending down to lick and bite the new cut. His voice grew so loud as he moaned in pure ecstasy as she sucked his blood and pumped his cock. With a final lick to the now swollen red cut, she started sucking on his cock, making sure to brush her teeth on his throbbing member. He couldn't take all the stimulation and suddenly lost control as he came down her throat. She moaned and moved her head up. Slowly she removed his blindfold now wet from the tears he shed. His eyes looked at her swollen lips slightly reddened from his blood and a small stream of white dripping from the corner of her mouth. (Y/n) quickly used the blade to cut the ropes and ordered Julian to fuck her. Once he was free he jumped up to grab (y/n) ignoring the pain in his hip and knees from how long he had been sitting.

Julian tossed her onto the bed and quickly followed after. "I love you (y/n)" He whispered in her ear as he ripped off her lace thong and grabbed the discarded blade and used it to rip the string holding the corset in place. It busted open and revealed his prize. She lay under him completely submissive, exactly how he had been moments ago. The thought sent a wave of pleasure through him "I love you more Julian" SHe whispered as he suddenly filled her tight pussy. His large cock ripped her open and small drops of blood fell from her pussy onto the sheets but neither of them cared. The pain sent pleasure to her core, she seemed to enjoy the pain as much as Julian did so he reached one hand up to choke her and the other between them to press against her clit. Her moans turned to screams of pleasure as he pounded into her mercilessly "So much for pulling the strings on me huh? Looks like I'm in control now" He growled in her ear as she moaned even louder. She could no longer keep the pleasure at bay and her orgasm took control of her body. Her animalistic moans roared through the house as her walls clamped around his cock draining him of every last drop of cum he had. The moment she tightened around his cock he reached his end as well shooting ribbons of thick hot cum deep within her wet cavern

Julian collapsed beside his lover as he pulled her close "Happy anniversary my love" He whispered in her ear as she cuddled into his chest, their sweaty bodies rubbing against one another coating the whole room in the smell of sex. I love you even more" She whispered back as they both fell into a peaceful sleep.