Chains (bottom Julian x Male Reader)

The trial had just ended and Julian was pronounced...guilty.... My heart sank as the verdict was made. Portia had been sobbing by my side as Mazelanka tried to comfort her.

Once the coast was clear my shoes slammed against the stone as I ran down the stairs to the holding cells beneath the colosseum. Portia and Mazelanka not far behind. When we made it down two guards stood post in front of his cell. Julian was chained to the wall and a familiar presence stood before him. "Nadia, is there anything you can do?" I begged as I pushed past the guard. When one tried to stop Portia and me, Mazelanka slapped him with her wooden spoon "Back off" she growled before following us in. Nadia turned to me as Julian looked up at me, a deep sadness in his eyes before he looked back down. "Unfortunately, I can not change the verdict. To do so would go against everything I have tried to set in place for a more diplomatic Vesuvia...I'm sorry." She sighed looking down. "How dare you do this you...you...you IDIOT" Portia yelled as tears spilled down her face when she slapped him. "I have a plan! It works out in the end... (y/n) you know the mark I used to save you? It has saved me before, I bet it can do it again!" Julian tried to explain "Well what if it doesn't?! Bringing people back to life costs a lot of magical energy, you don't know if it is unlimited or not! And we know Asra didn't give that to you so who knows what could happen ..." I yelled at him before my voice trailed off "Well...I believe these two need a moment alone... Portia make arrangements for his body to be brought to the guest room in the palace after the hanging so if he does return from the dead, his body will be safe. Guards take me back to the Palace. I need to prepare for the masquerade." Nadia's voice filled the room as everyone filed out of the cells except me. "(y/n) you have to believe me, I never wanted to hurt yo-" Julian started but I interrupted him "Don't you know I love you?! You're so dumb sometimes! I mean we haven't even courted yet, hell I haven't even fucked you" I growled out before I quickly covered my mouth.

Julian's face turned red and he glanced down, "well I mean... this may be our last chance ... care to tango?" He smirked at me. I growled before something caught my eye. A whip hung on the wall of the cells. Most likely to punish the gladiators if they didn't fight well during the battles the Count used to have. "You like Pain don't you Julian... You like being taken advantage of right?" I said as I reached for the whip. I heard him gulp as the chains around his wrists rattled as he messed with the color of his shirt. "Well... um... yes...yes I do" and he cleared his throat. With a snap of my fingers, his shirt disappeared. "Beg for it" I growled before cracking the whip. His eyes dilated at the sound and he nodded his head. For every time he angered me over the past few days with his idiocracy I whipped his back. His moans and cries of pleasure filled the cell. Once I had my fill I dropped to my knees and kissed the welts before they disappeared leaving a scar for only a moment before disappearing forever.

"Oh god, don't stop... punish me" he moaned out as I began to kiss his neck, my hand wrapped around his throat. I could feel the magic pulsating within his mark. "Oh don't worry Jules, I'll make you cry for what you did" I hissed as I pulled his hair and pushed him down. I snapped my fingers and his pants disappeared. I shoved two fingers in his mouth and told him to suck. Once they were nice and wet I pushed them hard into his ass without warning. Tears fell from Julian's eyes and I smiled "I thought you liked pain, stop crying like a bitch and take it like a man" I growled before untying my belt and pulling out my own cock. One hand prepped Julian while the other hand pleased myself. "Please (y/n) let me please you" he moaned before moving to suck me. My arms were just long enough to keep stretching his hole as his head bobbed up and down on my cock. The hand I had used to please myself forced Julian down. My cock buried deep in his throat before I yanked him up. Before he could say anything I moved and shoved my cock in his ass pounding as hard as I could. His cries filled the cell yet again, yet this time they were my name over and over again. I feel bad for those who may be standing guard. Hearing Julian begging for my cock I could no longer hold it in and I spilled my seed into his tight ass. I pulled out and my cum slowly dripped down his crack. I then reached around and began to jerk him off roughly.

I used magic to make my hands freezing cold. His pleased gasps were all that was on my mind as I flipped him over and began to suck him hard. My teeth grazing against his massive member as I tried to take him all in. Suddenly I felt his warm cum squirt out and down my throat. I pulled away with a pop and saw my lover all red and sweaty. His hair even curlier than normal from the sweat. "I... Love... you... (y/n)" he panted as his ungloved hand caressed my cheek. "I love you more Julian.... You better come back to me" I said before tears filled my eyes. "I can't lose you" I whispered before snuggling into his warm chest. "You won't... I do whatever it takes to come back to you."