Scars- Muriel x Female Reader (Lemon)

***IMPORTANT**** This lemon is a continuation of the previous Oneshot. If you want a backstory before the smut please read the previous Oneshot!******

 "I didn't want to do it...any of it" he whispered as his eyes filled with tears. I quickly fell to my knees and hugged him. He tensed again and held me close as I whispered in his ear "I promise, no I swear I will never let anyone hurt you again." And I felt him softly smile into my neck "And I won't let them hurt you either." he whispered as I pulled back slightly and saw his face was red "I love you Muriel....oh crap! I'm sorry too soon! Stupid!" I grumbled and I slapped myself on the forehead and his large hand stopped mine "I uhh... I love you too" He whispered before leaning in and placing a small kiss to my forehead. My smile was hurting my cheeks when I looked into his eyes before leaning in for a slow and tender kiss. He hesitated but relaxed and began to kiss me back. His scruffy beard gently scratched my face and his plump lips were warm and smooth against my own. His large hands rested on my thighs which were on either side of him. I hadn't realized in my haste to hug him I began straddling him.

I moaned gently when his hands grasped my thighs firmly and he pulled away quickly removing his hands. "Muriel? is everything ok?" I whispered holding his face "Did I hurt you? you made a noise..." He said checking me over to see if I was hurt "Oh love, it was only a moan. I was enjoying myself..." I said with a blush before I gently grabbed his hands and placed then on my hips. "You can touch me, you won't hurt me" I whispered before leaning back in. I pressed my chest against him as we began making out, his tongue shyly licked my lip and I quickly opened up for him. I let him take the lead as his toung traced every inch of my mouth. when he started to pull away I gently sucked his tongue making him moan deep in his chest. I suddenly felt a throbbing presence against my sex. I rolled my hips and his eyes rolled back into his head as his head fell back onto the cott. I quickly took advantage of the new position and used my magic to remove his collar. His skin underneath was slightly paler than the rest of him. Deprived of sunlight for so long. His shoulders had bruises from the heavyweight constantly bearing down on him. I gently kissed the marks left behind before adding my own. His groans of pleasure filled the hut as I bit the sensitive skin before licking it to soothe the pain. His hands gripped me tighter and closer before one of them shyly moved to my ass. His hand shook slightly as it rubbed my ass. I moaned and rolled my hips again making him grunt and squeeze. I pulled away and lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. His eyes roamed over my scar covered body before he gently laid me onto my back.

He hovered over me as he gently kissed my scars, all of the ones on my chest are obviously claw marks from Lucio's golden arm. Jagged yet precise. His body shook as he gently kissed and licked every one of them before looking up at me "Am I doing ok?" he whispered while his breath ran across my bare chest. "Yes love, you're doing wonderful. Do whatever you feel is right." I whispered back before he suddenly took my nipple into his mouth and started sucking hard I moaned loudly and arched my back. One hand firmly gripped my hip while the other massaged my other breast. I was a moaning mess beneath him, and then he switched to the other breast to show it some love. His mouth pulled away with a pop and he looked shyly up at me, my face was red and my eyes hooded much like his. I quickly sat up and slid off my pants and gestured for him to do the same. when we were both completely naked I couldn't help but stare. His cock was huge! I licked my lips before bending over and taking as much of him in my mouth as I could, using my hands to take what I couldn't fit. His gasps and moans sent shockwaves through me and I slowly moved one of my hands down to touch myself while still blowing him. I could feel his eyes watching my every move once I started to moan and buck against my hand. It felt good but it wasn't enough.

suddenly I was pulled away with a pop and laid back on the floor as he hovered over me. his large wet cock rubbed against my clit once I spread my legs for him and I moaned loudly. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me "Are you sure you want this?" He whispered and I looked him in the eyes and smiled. "I want you and only you, forever" He smiled before kissing me and said, "..if I do it wrong tell me" and then he slowly slid in. I could feel my virgin walls spreading wider and wider along with the burning sensation of a rip deep within me as he filled me completely. He slowly started to buck his hips and I moaned loudly wrapping my legs around his waist "harder" I begged and he quickly obliged. his hips pounded into me hard and fast repetitively hitting my sweet spot I moaned out his name as my walls suddenly clenched around his cock and I hit my orgasm. white clouded my vision as he continued to fuck me through my high. once I finally recovered I felt his thrusts become more frantic and then a warm sensation completely filled me. His hot cum slowly dripped out of my pussy as he pulled out breathing hard and collapsed next to me his face red. "I love you" We whispered at the same time before smiling and cuddling close together as the scent of sex and sweat filled the hut and we fell asleep in each other's arms