二十五

I've been lazy but I AM WRITING!!!! Woot woot!!!!

For anyone who has a question for me about ON (by BTS), AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE. PERIOD.

Side note, I've been reading some mangas and chap 201 of Demon Slayer man..... I need a hug man.... TvT

-

There was that scent Jimin missed so much. The comforts of his home was irreplaceable despite having his own dorm room decorated to how his own room was, or the fact that the detergent he used was the exact same one his mother used. Speaking of his mother, she was the first person he saw when he stepped in.

"Jimin?"

"Mom..."

Jimin would always thought that every time he would come back home from campus, the first thing he would do was running into his mother's open arms and greet her with a hug.

However, he found himself being glued to the floor but there are no restraints. No ropes, no nails, nothing. It was just him standing there, not even the gravity was to blame.

In other circumstances, he would have come home with positive energy and full of life. He had neither of those at that moment.

And he knew exactly why. He knew that the moment his mother hugs him, all hell in his mind would break loose. It's time to face the music, they said.

Jimin certainly did not want to hear the melody in this case. But it had to be done. With each step his mother took, it was like a ticking time bomb.

Closer, and closer.

3...2...1...

They finally made physical contact, and the dams finally let lose.

"Oh Jimin." His mother's voice sounded discomfort, he definitely knew why. Worry was woven into it as well, but that was also something that Jimin couldn't figure out what is was.

"I'm so glad you're here, and you're safe." Relief, was it? It was familiar but it was also foreign. For he had always felt relieved when someone doesn't push about his weight nor unhealthy habits.

This sort of relief he had never felt for a while and didn't even knew he longed for.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks yet he still could not bring his skinny arms around to hug her. But soon the bomb dropped quicker than a BTS music video could hit 1 million views.

"Honey, have you been eating?"

What was the most horrid sound than nails against the chalkboard? It was the sound of a terrible truth to be uncovered.

His cries became more jagged as his hastily brought his arms up and wrapped them around the women's neck. Boy, did he miss her.

"I-I'm s-sorry-y mom- I-I messed u-u-up, I-"

"J-jimin, what's going on?" The woman was utterly worried for her oldest son, she was trying to pull apart from the hug but the adolescent boy wouldn't let her.

"I think it's best we continue the conversation in the dining area with your husband." Yoongi stepped in and gentle broke apart the two, he was literally the savior in this mission.