十一

edited -
i uploaded this chapter the day before the news. what happened to jonghyun was he own choice but we shouldn't remember him from how he passed. he tried to get help, he was suffering, he was tired. to be honest with you guys im not a big fan of shinee but they are one of the groups that introduced me to kpop, this wonderful community of people who love and share the same interest as me. this incident will definitely stick with me in the mental illness is not something that should be taken lightly, i hope people will be more open about this topic. idols are human too, they need love, care and support. three of the things i personally believe money cannot buy that are essential to a happy life. you did well, jonghyun. you really did. i hope you are finally in peace wherever you are.
⭐️rip jonghyun🥀

-

Jimin heaved.

Trying to force the sweet drink out however, it wasn't happening. Considering he only drank that vanilla milkshake throughout that day of course he heaved out nothing although the annoying feeling of wanting to throw up still lingered.

It was only when the tears threatened to come out did he figured out if he went back and ate more, it will definitely come out of his mouth as there would be something in his stomach to make him do it.

Or force him to.

Standing with wobbly legs, he placed his palms on his knees before mustering up the strength to walk out of the restroom.

Jimin was greeted with four worried faces and a new one, who seemed quite familiar.

That was then their eyes met, the lightbulb in Jimin lit up.

'That's the guy I bumped into earlier today.'

But what was he doing here?

Namjoon walked over to Jimin. "That's my friend I was telling you about. Let me introduce you to him." He felt an arm wrapped around his waist as he was pulled to the black haired male.

Even if the guy slowly smiled at him, Jimin just couldn't shake the thought that Namjoon, a specimen of the human race, had circled him with his arm. Jimin stressed how Namjoon was gonna know the size of his waist. It was too big. He was gonna know the fat around his torso. Jimin got so caught in his mind that he didn't hear the man that was beside him was saying.

"Um, Jimin?"

He blinked his thoughts away for a second before looking at Namjoon, then back at the face who he had yet to put a name. "I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

"This is Yoongi." Namjoon said, his hand Yoongi's shoulder. His smile wider than before.

"Hey." He stuck his arm out in front of the thin boy, initiating him for a shake.

The structure, the veins, the long fingers, yet masculine his hand was. Jimin stared at it for some time before hesitantly reaching forward with his own, clasping their hands together in a firm but friendly grip.

He glanced down at their connected hands. Those angular, rigid fingers around his smaller, softer ones. They fitted perfectly. So perfect that Jimin blushed absentmindedly.

"Alright! Shall we continue with our meals." Namjoon rubbed his palms together as he sat down with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

-

The battle between his mind and his stomach began once again. But no matter what the voice told him, he never listened.

It was wrong at first but it had never felt so right. So right to stuff his face with those glazed donuts. He had two servings and he didn't care.

But of course, the purpose to have them was to throw them up.

"Woah, Jimin. You should slow down." Namjoon exclaimed, shocked by the younger's sudden hunger. He suspected Jimin having an eating disorder but he wasn't so sure now. Despite his extremely thin frame, what was the younger doing?

"Can't help it. It's really good." The younger said through mumbles.

He was purging.

Yoongi examined the two.

There was no way the cute boy across from him looked fine. He clearly saw the hesitation of picking up the donut before stuffing it whole into his mouth.

The third donut was all it took for the sound in his stomach to awaken.

Jimin grasped his stomach tightly, informing the others he was going to the bathroom. Namjoon silently scolding him afterwards to eat slowly.

Once Jimin was off his seat, Yoongi swiftly but quietly followed him.

"Yoongs, where are you going?" Hoseok asked.

"Making sure of something. Be right back." He replied sternly before heading of to the direction of the younger.

-

He was welcomed with a terrible coughing noise that didn't seem like it would stop anytime soon.

As much as he wanted to burst into the stall, he couldn't. Yoongi wanted to know what was really the younger's situation, not based of Namjoon's prediction. He didn't want to assume things, scared he would offend the person, before getting to know the person first. Especially a cute one. So he hid behind the door and waited for Jimin to finish what he was doing.

By the sound of the door opening Yoongi figured Jimin must have walked towards to sink. As he was about to go in and indorse in a conversation with him, he heard the younger sniff.

He stayed behind the door due to precaution.

The younger propped both palms on the sink, his head hung low, the tears slowly seeping their way out of his eyelids. He wiped away the remains of vomit at the corner of his lips.

He lifted his head up to see himself in the mirror. Bringing his fingers to his face, he pulled on his pale skin. Still loose, still flawed.

The look of tiredness and rage filled his eyes. It was a look too scary even for Yoongi, who was peeping at Jimin, to handle but in his own eyes, he looked pathetic.

"There's more skin." Jimin said. "Looks like there's a long way to go." He finished before turning the tap on to wash his face.

Yoongi was stunned. So stunned when Jimin exited to restroom he didn't noticed the raven hair's figure behind the door.