十九

*beholds the chapter since idk when

-

30 minutes had past and Jimin felt prepared, well, as prepared as he'll ever be aside for dancing.

"You think you it's too much for you?"

Jimin shook his head, "Absolutely not. I just hope that I'll be able to satisfy your needs." Since Jimin was used to learning choreography related pieces, Yoongi thought it was better to draw lines that were going up, down and constant above each words. Thinking it would be easier to understand due to the usual arrows and circles on a literature version of dance. That way, Jimin wouldn't have to memorize the tones of the octave. Luckily there wasn't much of a difference in lowering and pitching.

"You really think I can do this?" The blonde asked still skeptical, not filtering the scared tone.

The older moved in his seat, shifting away the arm rest, facing the said blonde with his face pulling back into blank features.

Observing his actions and extremely doubtful face, he could see the awfully thin frame of the younger and couldn't help but mention it. He blurted out, "Jimin, why are you so thin?", instead of answering the question.

"Huh?" Taken aback, and slightly surprised, the dancer said.

"I mean, I have never had any meals with you before." The blonde fiddled with his fingers, accelerated heart beat in his chest.

Should he reason, should he defend. He didn't know what to do, he was never like this. People ask him that same question countless times but when it came from the mouth of the pale white, handy gripped, cat eyed music student, he couldn't think. "If you haven't sat down and eat with me, why do you think I'm thin based off my eating habits?" Tired of the brain wreck, Jimin snapped, looking at Yoongi straight in the eyes with a subtle glare.

The black haired student realized he was on the verge of fucking things up. Trying to regain himself, he immediately spoke, "No, I assumed because- "

"So you're just assuming?" However his immediacy wasn't stealth enough for the dancer beside him whose voice was bouncing around the room with rage. Upon this, Jimin was shifting himself away from Yoongi like he had a disease.

Signed did the black haired boy. 'Jimin is upset," he concluded. 'Great job.' This was not something they should be arguing about, especially at this time, maybe Yoongi shouldn't had brought that up.

"Alright. I'm sorry. But can we at least do a sound check?"

Still fuming, Jimin signed hastily. "Fine, whatever." And walked, or rather stormed across the small room into the recording box.

From what Baekhyun had told Yoongi, the freshman is quite sensitive and one wrong choice of words could cause a mood swing. Irritation remaining on top of the list.

Yoongi walked in seconds later seeing that Jimin looked like he didn't know how to put on a head set. He could also tell by the amount of fiddling the younger did. Yoongi slid his hands on the headphones, placing them on top of the blond hair before him before Jimin could have a mini heart attacked.

Shockingly, it was enough to make the blonde actually stop his whole body, plus his bitchy attitude.

Ironically, he felt his pulse sped up.

"Alright. Let's begin." Yoongi said, pulling Jimin out from his mind while mildly returning his pulse back to a normal pace, well, normal enough for Jimin to function properly.

"Right."

-

47 minutes passed and neither Yoongi nor Jimin were nowhere near finish with the song. Reason being the alternation of Yoongi re-recording the piece because he felt like some parts were off and Jimin asking Yoongi to redo the whole song because Jimin doesn't like his voice in general. Technically, it was his first time recording and he despised how he sounded.