二十三

I plan to publish one chapter each month the latest because this story is not the greatest and idk if I should add another climax but I'll see what flows with it.

For my readers, I request from you to have a moment of silence for the tragedy that happened at the beginning of this month.

Cameron Boyce passed away and I still don't believe it. With all the rumors that happened in previous years, I though it was just another joke until I saw the news from Disney sites. I don't know Cameron personally but I do know that he impacted so many lives, including mine, positively. He left too soon and very young.

We all grew up with him, in a way. Auditions, parties, TV series - Jessie, Descendants, Gamer's Guide etc. And don't tell me he didn't sparked your hearts with fuzzy love and compassion because he is literal positive and happy energy in human form.

Whatever that you're going through today, yesterday or for years, let it out. Let your loved ones know you love them. Treat yourself if you want. Laugh a little more. Time is inevitable and we don't know when will be our last day.

The world lost a beautiful, talented and kind-hearted soul, inside and out. Heaven gained another angel.

-

Yoongi would have expected Jimin to stutter, hop down his bed landing with an unstable fashion, glaring at him with hatred and walk out of his door.