Chapter Nineteen; Afterparty

Sabrina's POV 

I stood at the edge of my bed, three amazing outfits layed in front of me. I could hear Andie's Music all the way from her room. Oh yeah! I finally moved in! Anywhore, I decided on a white crop top that said 'Los Angeles' foward, 'New York' backwards with black high waisted shorts and black high heel boots. I smiled, satisfied with myself and heading for the shower. 

Amanda's POV 

"ANDIE TURN DOWN YOUR EMO MUSIC" I scream banging on her door. "Suck my ass Manderz!" She yells back. I go back into my room to see Noel looking through the top drawer of my dresser, where he has clothes. "Babe" I pout and he looks up at me."Yes, hunny?" He smiles. "I don't know what to wear!" I laugh, going through my closet once more. "Wear this, this aaaandd this" He hands me dark high waisted shorts, a black lace bralet and a green army jacket. 

"When did you become a fashion expert?" I ask. "When I got with you" He smiles, pecking my lips. "You're too cute" I smile before getting dressed.

Andie's POV 

"Will this ever stop? Or ever slow down? I'm feelin trapped and I don't know how, to get out of my head and move on!" I sang along to my music, coating my eyes with black eyeshadow. I did both my water line and my tightline with pencil eyeliner before applying dark red lipstick. "Don't you look beautiful" Jack smiles, coming from the shower. "I'm literally not even dressed yet, dumbass" I say, pointing to the towel wrapped around my head. He smirked and shrugged, dropping his towel and looking through his drawer.

"You're such a tease" I say, staring at his erect member. "What?" He raises his eyebrows. "Let's go, now before we go" I demand. "Okay" He smiles, running up to me and throwing me on the bed. 

Amanda's POV 

"Are you serious?" I turn my head around staring blankley at me wall where Andie's bed frame was slamming into on the other side. "They're always having sex" I shake my head. "So are we" Noel laughed. "Yeah but we have the decency to do it at your house" I say. He stands up, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. His right hand slides my hair over my shoulder as he leaves sloppy kisses down my neck. 

"Why don't we do it here for once?"

Sabrina's POV 

"Jeez, they're all having sex" I scoff. "Except us" Jack stated, I raise my eyebrows and cross my arms. "We could be" His face turned to me so quickly that he could have gotten whiplash. I giggle, run and jump on his lap. "Take me to your room Jack" I whisper, dipping my head into his neck, leaving sloppy kisses. "Wait" He says leaving me extremely cofused. "I have to tell you something" He whispers. "What?" I furrow my brows. "I-I don't want this to be just a quickie....I love you Sabrina" He says. I smile widely, connecting my lips to his. "Take me to your room boyfriend" 

Andie's POV 

-Skips to party- 

 I have a whole damn bottle of motherfucking vodka. "Manda come on!" I yell, grabbing her hand and running in the middle of the dancefloor. We started dancing like complete idiots, laughing our asses off. I felt someone grab me, I turn around to see Jack, completely wasted. "Hey baby" He slurrs. "Hey babe!" I almost screamed. We started dancing, grinding our hips together to the pop/rap music. Jack grabs my choker, pulling me to face him. He pulls my face and attatches our lips. 

"I love you" 

-

I woke up on the floor of Cathie Santonie's house cuddling a bottle of vodka. I look around to see Jack right next to me sound asleep, someone drew on his face and colored his hair with that spray from the dollar store. Cathie is asleep on an arm chair, curled up like a puppy. Amanda is lying on top of Noel, as they lied on the floor. Sabrina and Jack G are no where to be seen. I heard someone in the kitchen so I decided go see who's in there. I opened the kitchen door to see Adam, Cathie's boyfriend making himself food. 

"Hey party girl" He laughed as I sat down at the table, my head in my hands. "Suuuup" I groaned, getting a headache. He walked up to my setting down some advil and chocolate milk in front of me. "Thank you" I smile. "How're you and Jack, Old Sport" I laugh and shake my head at his Gatsby impression. Me and Adam were lap partners freshman year and we got along really well. 

"We are fantastic!" I smile at the thought of my wonderful boyfriend. "How about you and Cathie?" I grin, resting my chin in my hand. "Amazing, she's...amazing" He smiles, blushing.  Jack G comes walking into the kitchen, rubbing his eye. "Sup" he yawns. "Are those my pajama pants?" Adam furrowed his eyebrows, pointing to the pants Gilinsky was wearing. "Oh shit, yeah, sorry man. I woke up and  had no clue where my pants went!" He says. 

 "It's cool" Adam smiled. JG smiles and says Thanks before sitting down at the table. "How do you not have a hangover?" I scoff at him. He furrows his brows, crossing his arms and resting them on the table. "I didn't drink last night" He states. "Oh" I say, drinking my chocolate milk. "So, who's gonna wake up Sabrina?" I ask, looking between the two boys. "Nose goes!" Adam screams, touching his nose. "Nose goes!" I giggle. "Goddammit" Gilinsky sighed. Sabrina is one of the worst morning people. 

"Good luck" I smile, patting his shoulder as he starts walking away. He rolls his eyes and flips me off playfully. I blew raspberries at him as he started up the stairs. I pulled out my phone and went on Wattpad to read me some fanfics. I pulled up Target, this 5SOS au. I barely started it but it's pretty good. I think Coti and Calum are life but Stevie's just annoying the shit out of Mikey. 

I heard the kitchen door open and Jack walked in, his face still covered in marker. "Hey babe" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hey hun" I giggled. "What?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. I smiled and handed him my phone to look at his reflection. "Awww man" he groaned. "I'll be back" He whined, exiting the kitchen. I giggle as Cathie walked in. "Did you see Jack J's face?" She giggled, I nodded begining to laugh. She rushed up and hugged me.

"I'm so glad we're friends" She whispers. 

"Me Too Cathie"