Chapter 23; The big day

There's smut in this chapter...Also not the last chapter....Enjoy

Jack's POV

One year later

Today is the day.

Today is the day I will be proposing to my love, Andie Marie Landerson. We've been dating for two years, and I just wanna spend the rest of my life with that girl.

If you're wondering, she got her cast off a couple months ago, like three. They had to do surgery on her leg a while ago since her bone was half near shattered. But anyway IM PROPOSING TODAY. ARENT YOU EXCITED

I'm nervous, what if she says no? Oh god, I might as well die if she does. I mean, there's so many reasons why she would. I would say no to me, I mean, I'm ugly, I don't have abs...why did she even like me, let alone love me? Oh my god, she's gonna say no! I stared at the reflection in the mirror, pointing out everything I didn't like about myself. I felt my arms, they were bone-y and scrawny. My finger traced my stomach, lining where abs could be.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist, tracing a finger down my torso. "Hey handsome" she said, kissing my shoulder as she stood on her tippy toes to see my reflection on the mirror. I turn around to face her, "Hey" I sigh. "There's no need to be sad, life is too short for so much sorrow" she whispers. I smile down at her "I love you" I kiss her lips gently. She grabs the back of my head, kissing me with so much passion. I grab her arms, pulling her into my chest. She bites down on my lip, tugging at it and driving me crazy. I pick her up and sit her on the bathroom counter.

I fondle her body, tracing my fingers from her jawline to her chest and stomach and all the way down to her thighs. I rub the inside of her thighs reaching closer to her center with every rub as she moans quietly into my mouth. She wraps her legs around my torso, pulling me closer and grinding her hips against mine. "I love you" She mumbles into my mouth. I grab her face, pulling her away to look at her. " I love you more than anything in the world" I say, caressing her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"What do you want?" I leaned in and whispered into the crook of her neck. "Touch me, I want you to touch me " She whispers back. I kiss her, tracing my hand from her torso to her breasts. I squeeze her breasts in my hands making her moan and slip off her shirt. I unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. I take one of her breasts in my mouth and the other into my hand, playing with her nipples. I slowly continue sloppy kisses down her torso down to her navel. I hook my fingers around her shorts and pull them down, realizing that she wasn't wearing panties.

I kissed her clit before lapping my tongue around her core. "Holy fucking shit" She moaned, tugging at my hair. She pulled me up to face her by my hair. "Just fuck me already" She groaned, tugging my shirt over my head before I pulled down my boxers. She licked her hand from palm to fingertip, wrapping her hand around my member, stroking it before lining me up to her entrance. I entered her slowly, before continuously slamming into her.

I was fucking her so hard, she came twice in five minutes.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I groaned into the crook of her neck. She moaned loudly in response. She dug her nails into my back, biting my shoulder to keep from screaming in ecstasy as her legs shook and her pussy leaked. I reached her hand down, rubbing her clit. She arched her back against the mirror, fondling her breasts and tugging at my hair as she screamed my name. "I'm cumming" I panted. I spilled inside her letting out a yell, I rode out my orgasm.

"Oh fuck" She pants, removing her hair from her face. "I love you"I smirked, kissing her forehead. "I'm taking a shower" She sighs, jumping down from the counter. "Are you gonna clean that?" I ask, pointing to the spill she made on the counter. "No, but you can" She says handing me a towel and hopping into the shower. I start cleaning her mess before I hear her yell over the water. "So you gonna help me get clean or nah nigga?" I laugh, shaking my head and hopped into the shower with her.