Chapter Sixteen; Collab Whore

Jack J's POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling great. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, pushing the blankets off. They accidently flew off of Andie and she shivered and turned on her stomach. My eyes widened at the hand marks on her ass, I smirked to myself....I am good. I stood up and grabbed her camera...I have to take a picture...I climbed on top off the bed and straddled her legs, taking different pictures of her ass. That sounds wierd but she takes pictures of me when I'm sleeping so it's okay.

I smiled and got off of her, going to the bathroom. I started taking a shower when the door opened. "Andie?" I poked my head out the curtain. "I have to pee" She says quietly making me laugh. I return to my shower. "OW!" She screams. I poke my head out again. "What happened?" I asked. "My ass hurts" She whined. I smirk, laughing. "Fuck you dude" I laughed at her. I heard her washing her hands. "Wanna conserve water?" I asked, a bit loudly over the water. I heard her scoff but she opened the curtain and stepped in.

Andie's POV

"Look what you've done" I pouted, slipping on my underwear. I turned around and showed Jack the marks all over my ass. "I know, I took pictures..." He smirked. I gasped and smacked his chest. "Jack!" I whined.  He smiled and I rolled my eyes, getting dressed. "Can we do a video today?" I asked. "Yeah, if you record.." He says, slipping his shirt on. "Sure! I wanna make a video with all you guys! Since all the boys are here" I slipped on my long socks over my leggings. All the boys flew in late last night and early this morning so we were all reunited. "I'm gonna be such a collab whore today" I went to got put on my shoes but tripped and fell on my face. I heard Jack start busting up laughing as I cackled, snorting in laughter. "Oh babe" He sighed, helping me up. I don't need shoes anyway.

"Shut up" I pouted. I grabbed my phone from my dresser because I needa call my bae, Lycia. I plopped down on my bed and started Siri. "Hello Big Dick Daddy" Jack stared at me and started laughing. When I got my phone, I had to set up Siri and Amanda had her call me 'Big Dick Daddy'...and I was too lazy to change it. "Siri...Call The Bae" I say..."Well, Big Dick Daddy...You have fourteen people under 'TheBae'"  "Call the Bae Lycia" I sigh. The phone started ringing and she soon picked up. Lyc and I went to elementry school together and we've been friends ever since.

"ANDIE" She screamed. "LYCIA" I scream back, making her laugh. "You wanna come and film with meee?" I asked in an awkward voice.."What are we filmin'?" She clicked her tongue. "I don't knowww...just come over! I miss yah!" She sighed. "I'll be right there" I smile and we say our goodbyes. I get up and run downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room watching The To Do List.

"Get presentable! I'm making videos with all of you today!" I say, running into the kitchen. I pull out my phone and start tweeting. '@WhateverAndiee; Get ready for approximately 12 videos today #CollabWhore'  I started pouring myself cereal. Peanut Butter Captain Crunch is life. I hate regular peanut butter but I love peanut butter products...

I went back to the living room Cam, Matt and Aaron were. "Where's Jack J?" I asked. "Your room" Aaron looked at me. "What video are we doing?" Matt asked. "Matt and I are reading fanfiction...Me and Cam are playing Marry Fuck Kill...and Me Aaron and Shawn are doing a TMI Q&A"  I read off the notes on my phone. I went back upstairs, Jack G and Sammy were doing each other's hair. It was adorable so I took a picture or pictures. I posted them on twitter. '@WhateverAndiee; D'aww. Look at mah sprinkled little muffins getting ready for my video <3'

I went to my room to see Johnson slipping on a different shirt and fixing his hair. "You ready?" I smiled. "Yeah...what are we doing?" He asked. "You know that touch my body challenge that Zoe and Alfie did?" I asked. He nodded. "We're doing that" I smiled and he nodded again. "Okay..." I start setting up the camera, checking my lighting and sound. I couldn't find a good spot in my room so I got out my lights and Jack helped me set them up. "You ready?" I asked once we were done. "Yup!" He smiled and we started. I turned on my camera.