Chapter Seventeen; Fights and Prom Dresses

Andie's POV

I walked through campus with my books clentched to my chest. I've had it with Cathie and her army of sluts. Speaking of the Devil..."Hey bitch! Looking for your ugly ass boyfriend?" I dropped my books, literally ready to fight her. My hair was up and everything. "Excuse me?" I look at her. "My boyfriend is sexy as fuck." I defend. "And to be honest you're a cunt" I continue. I needed her to hit me first...Just a slap...even a push...so that I won't get in trouble for defending myself. "Fuck you! I don't even see why you're famous! You're like...dislexic and ugly" Okay...no one points out my fucking dislexia. "Suck my ass Cathie" I say calmly. She gasps and slaps me. I smirk and pounce on her. I start hitting her and hitting her. I have to admit she got a couple punches in. Everyone was surrounding us.

"Andie, give her break!" I hear Jack laugh so I get off and stand up. She stays down. "Are you gonna get up or is this over? If yah get up I'll let you get a hit" I just really wanted to keep fighting her. This has been two years of putting up with her shit. "I'm getting up!" She snaps. She gets up and I let her get in a punch before going back to what I was doing before. I had her by her hair, dragging her across the floor as she tried to stand up. She was pulling my hair and trying to hit me but I just kept hitting her. "ALRIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH" Everyone scattered as Mr. Brandt came...oh thank god it's Mr. Brandt. "Whoa..! Andie! Andie! Cathie! That's enough!" He shouted. I let got of her. "What happened?" Brandt asked as Jack handed me my thing. "She attacked me!" Cathie screamed as we both panted.

"Mr. B! She slapped me and made fun of my learning disability!" I say. "Did you Cathie?" He looks over at her. "Well...I mean...I did...but she...she...!" She tried so hard to blame it on me as her nose bled. "Come with me Cathie...Andie, Jack...y'all can go now" He nods. We turn and start walking away. "You good?" Jack laughed. "Yeah...not my first fight" I laugh. "Good..." He stops real quick and kisses me. "I love you" He smiles. "I love you too, dork" I smile and push him playfully.

"Wanna go prom shopping?" Jack asked as we got in the car. "Yup!" I smiled. He started the car and I turned on the radio. Guess what came on...

"Oh Shit!" Jack laughed turning it up. Bang It Out blasted and we started singing along.

"So tell me what you want! Y-You know what I want!" We sang loudly as we approached the mall. Jack hopped out and told me to wait. He ran around and opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes and blushed. "M'lady" He says smoothly, reaching his hand out to hold. I giggled and intertwined our fingers together. We smiled at each other as we walked through the parking lot.

"Where do we go?" He asked biting his lip. I then realized that I had never showed Jack around San Jose. I pulled him into Group USA. I started looking around. I was looking at dresses when Jack came and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. He started slowly tracing kisses from my jaw to my neck. "Jack don't...I'm serious" I turn my head towards him. He sighs and nods. "I love you" He says randomly. "I know Jack!" I laugh. Holding up different dresses. "Well say it back asshole" He laughs. "I love you Jack Edward Esteban Julio Ricardo Dela Rosa Ramirez Johnson" I say all in one breath. "You are such a  dick" He laughed. "At least mine is bigger than yours" I say, holding back a smirk. "Fuck you!" He laughed. "Awee don't worry my sexy little sprinkled muffin" I smiled, kissing his nose. "You hang out with Matt too much" He laughed. "Eh...yeah" I shrugged playfully. 

"Oooh...I like this one... It's pretty" I smile, holding up a short cream colored dress. "Yeah...it is..I like it a lot, actually" Jack says. I smile and look at him. "I'm gonna go try it on" I say, trying to signal him to let go of me. "Jack..." I say after a while. "Oh...Yeah" He lets go and holds my hand. As we walk to the dressing room, I look over my shoulder to see a bunch of fangirls pressed up against the glass, recording us and trying to get through mall security. I walked into the dressing room and slipped on the dress, having an employee zip me up. 

"I'm gonna come out now!" I yell round the corner to Jack. "Come on out, beautiful" He calls. I shyly walk out and he stands up. I hear all the fangirls scream from outside the store. I lean over and wave at them. "You look so beautiful" He smiles, resting his hands on my waist. "Thanks...should I wear it to Prom?" I asked. "Definately" He smiles, pecking my forehead. I got dressed in my own clothes and I bought the dress, with Jack bickering saying he wanted to buy it. 

"Do you want to go through the back". Security asked "No, just tell them that we'll have a small meet and greet if they stay calm" I say, he nods  and goes to tell them. Security gestures us to come out. Everyone starts screaming and some girls crying. "Hi guys!" I smile, standing by the railing. We started taking pictures and signing things. "Can you guys do a duet?" A fan walked up. "Yeah!" I smiled at Jack and he nodded. 

"Do you guys wanna hear somethin from the EP?" I asked. They all screamed, "Break Your Heart Right Back..." Johnson whispered to my ear. I nodded and Jack started beat boxing. 

"I should've saw it coming
I should've saw the signs
But I wanted to believe you, trust you
You said you wouldn't lie
But, baby, you were so good, so good
You had me going blind
You said it was your best friend, I'm guessing
I wasn't your type, hey

What goes around comes around
And if it goes up, it comes down
I know you're mad 'cause I found out
Want you to feel what I feel right now
Now that it's over

I just wanna break your heart right back, right back
Want you to cry me a river
I just wanna break your heart right back, yeah

All this time I was blind
Running around telling everybody
My baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby, my baby, my baby loves me

You said I was your best, would be your last
Now he's gone, you're alone
Don't want you back
You're telling me you're sorry
Well, sorry, I'm over it
'Cause I've already been there, done that
Ain't doing this again, no

What goes around comes around
And if it goes up, it comes down
I know you're mad 'cause I found out
Want you to feel what I feel right now
Now that it's over

I just wanna break your heart right back, right back
Want you to cry me a river
I just wanna break your heart right back, yeah

All this time I was blind
Running around telling everybody
My baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby, my baby, my baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby, my baby, my baby loves me" I belted out the lyrics and soon it was Jack's rapping part. I did my best beatboxing as he rhymed.

"Listen, you got a man but your man ain't loyal
Don't understand how to spell it out for ya
Yes, I'm a 'G', from the 'N', and they ask 'Y'
Sorry had to tell you I'm a nice guy
Naw I'm a sick guy, money too much
I step on stage and girls move too much
The flow so gross, my nickname school lunch
And he with them other guys, you know it's true 'cause

OK, J-O-H-N-S-O-N, I know they hate
But I don't know why, uh
I know the way he did you was whack
But I know how you can get dude right back (you can get with me)" He was done and he grabbed my hand, smiling at me as I started again.

"And now that it's over

I just wanna break your heart right back, right back
Want you to cry me a river
I just wanna break your heart right back, yeah

All this time I was blind
Running around telling everybody
My baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby, my baby, my baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby loves me
My baby, my baby, my baby loves me

Ooh, yeah, runnin' around town telling everybody

I'm coming, he's coming
I'm coming" I finished and the crowd started clapping. "Thanks guys!" I smile, waving at them. We continued taking pictures.

'

We finally got to the car and he was driving again. I grabbed his phone and unclocked it. It was AKalani...he said he's had his password like that since before we met...which is awks bc mine was jjohnson for almost a year. But anyway...I went on his notes and started typing a riddle. I leave them on his phone and if he gets them right he gets a prize. 

'

"Hai baby" I say in a baby voice as I pet Kai. "Wanna go take a nap with Mommy? Mommy got in a fight today with a cunt ass hoe" I say, picking him up and walking him to the room.

"I wanna cuddle too mommy!" Jack called running after me. "Whatever you say daddy"