Chapter Thirteen; Camp Flog Gnaw

Andie's POV

A Month Later 

"I'm so excited! Are you excited!?" I clung onto Jack's arm as we waited in line. Today was CAMP FUCKING FLOGNAW. "Yes I'm excited" He laughed as I jumped up and down, still holding my camera as I vlogged.. I get to meet ODD FUTURE. We handed our tickets in and they let us through. We walked towards the VIP package pick up tent to get our stuff. "I love you Jack" I look up at him. "You're the best." I smiled. He grabbed my camera and started recording me. "Do something cute" He says as we wait in the line. I did a HSM jump where they pose mid air, making sure my bucket hat...well Matt's bucket hat...didn't fall off. "WILD!" I laughed. We got to the front of the line and we got our backpacks and our hats.

We walked around the Carnival and started going on rides. Of course I recorded it all. We went on the swings and I recorded us trying to reach for each other. When the ride stopped I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. We went on all the rides, twice and it was almost time for the concert...well not really...I just wanted to get a spot. I handed security mine and Jack's tickets and pulled him towards the from. Sydney was doing sound check...holy shit....Syd the Kid is right in front on me. "Jack! That's Syd!" I whisper/yelled, yanking at his arm. "I know baby" He laughed, kissing my nose. Syd came and said hi to the fans that were already here with us and then she came to us. "Sup y'all" Her and Jack dabbed it and I hugged her. "You guys havin fun so far, lil Mama?" She smiled, I wanna explode. "Yeah" I smiled. We talked for a bit before she had to go. I got some pictures and an autograph on my backpack,

"She's so FUCKIN FINE" I groaned when she left. Jack scoffed and shook his head. "Jealous?" I raise my eyebrows. "Pft, no" He rolled his eyes. "Awww Jack!" I giggled, poking him a bit. "Shut up" He smiled, resting his arms around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "I love you, you know that?" He smiled. "I know, Jack...you tell me everyday" I exagerrated. "Because I do love you!" He smiled, kissing me lightly but passionately. The show was about to start and I was so ready. "My body is ready!" I say. The whole Odd Future came out and I was screaming for my life. Earl came up and they said to open up the pit for when the beat drops in Sandwitches. "Babe! Let's go mosh!" I say, pulling his arm. I dragged him to pit 

"Be careful..." I whisper to him. He nods and I could tell he was nervous. Earl starts rapping and everyone's jumping around. The beat drops and everyone starts moshing. Hitting each other and pushing around. I love moshing so much. The song was done and I found Jack. "THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME" He yells, making me laugh. "I know!" I laughed

'

The concert was almost over and I was getting sad, until I remembered I get to meet them after! "Alright! That's it for yall man! See yah next year guys!" They all filed off stage. I grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him behind me. We got in line and showed them our passes. My heart was beating out of my chest. "You okay, babe?" Jack asked. "Yeah...I'm about to meet my idols! What if they don't like me?" I started panicking. "Don't think like that" He whispered kissing my forehead. We got to the little M&G area and I seen them all. I went up to Jaspar first. "Ayee Babe! How you doin?" He said in a chill voice. "I'm amazing" I said, about to cry. "Aww! Don't cry!" He smiles and hugs me. I literally start crying, it was just so surreal. We took pictures and he signed my backpack. "You taught me not to give a fuck" I smile up at him. "You're the bestest! Love you!" He said. "Love you too Dolphin!" I smiled. I took pictures of him and Jack on my phone. He signed Jack's bag and I took a picture of Jack biting his lip while Jasper signed his backpack. It's a great picture. 

Taco was dancing like an idiot when we walked up to him, making me laugh. "Dance Ma!" He grabbed my arm and made me dance with him as I laughed. "Picture?" He asked, looking down at me, he was so tall. "Yeah!" I smiled. "Jump up" he smiles. I grab his shoulder and jump up as he caught me. He hugged me like that for a couple pictures and we took some normal ones. "Sup bro" Taco and Jack dabbed before they took pictures and he signed our bags. "Thanks Travis! Love you!" I yell as we walk away. "Love you too Ma!" He smiles.

Next was FRANK MOTHER FUCKING OCEAN! "Hey!" He smiled. "Hey Frank!" I smiled, hugging him. "How you guys doin?" He asks me and Jack as he signs our backpacks. "We're great!" I grin as Jack laughs. We take pictures and I hug him again before we had to move on.

Syd was next and she instantly recognized us. "Ayeee! Y'all are back!" She smiled, I almost fainted. We hugged and took even more pictures. We walked up to Mike G. "Hey boo!" He smiled as I hugged him. "Wait" He says, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me back. "You're on youtube! You sing!" He smiles, my heart sunk. Holy Jesus Take My Wheel. I just nod. "Can you sing somethin?" He asked. I nodded. "What song?" I asked, looking between Mike G and Jack. "Whatever you want" Mike says. I nod and decide on Love on Top by Bey. 

"I'm just gonna sing the chorus" I say and they nod.

"Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only one I see."

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one I can always call.

When I need you make everything stop.

Finally you put my love on top.

Ooh! Come on baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

Ooh oooh! Come on baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

My love on top.

My love on top." I sang my heart out and soon everyone was clapping along. I felt so proud of myself. Everyone was clapping for me as I blushed, waving and saying small thank you's. Mike G compliments me non stop as we take pictures and he signs our bags. He hugs both of us before we move on to Domo.

"Aye man! You can sing gurl!" He smiles, hugging me. We took so many pictures with Domo, he even followed me on twitter and posted some of our pictures.  Left Brain was next, he was smoking when we walked up to him. "Ayeee" He smiled. "Hey left Brain!" I grin up a him. "You having a good time?" He asked us. "Yeah!" I nodded, smiling as he hugged me. We took a bunch of pictures, some normal ones, some funny ones and some cute ones. "Wanna hold this for me?" He asked, passing me the blunt. I nodded, turning around so he could sign my backpack. "Can I take a hit?" I asked. "Yeah, of course" He smiled. I took a hit of his blunt. 

His lips have been on this....so have mine...technically, we made out....

We moved on to Hodgy....literally, Daddy...."Hey babe!" He smiles at me. "Hey daddy....I mean Hodgy" I gasp as my words spill out. Hodgy and Jack both burst out laughing. "Oh My God" I sigh, extremely embarrased by myself. "It's okay" Hodgy sighs, wiping the tears from the corner of his eyes from laughing. I pout my lip, looking between them. "Pictures?" Hodgy smiles down at me. "Yeah" I giggled. "Here get on my back" He bend over. I grab his shoulder and jump up so he was giving me a piggy back ride. 

Next was my bae, Earl. "Hey pretty thang" He smiles. I jump up and hug him. His hands were on my thighs as I hugged him tighter. "Hi Thebe" I smile, calling him by his birth name. I jumped off and he signed my bag. We took a bunch of pictures before we had to go.

Last but definately not least was God....I AM IN THE PRESENCE OF THE FUCKING CREATOR. 

"Hi Tyler" I grinned. "Hey babygirl" He smiles and I almost explode. "I love you so much" I cry, hugging him. "Hey, don't cry" He laughed. "I love you too" He let go and smiled at me. We took so so so many pictures. He kissed my cheek and did other cute things and I was literally dying inside. He signed my backpack before we hugged another time and we had to go.

-

"Thank you so much Jack" I say as we walked through the parking lot. "It's nothing babygirl" He smiled. We get to the car and pause for a moment. I wrap my arms around his neck and his around my waist as we hugged. "I love you" I whispered into the crook of his neck.