Chapter 26: Twenty Second

Andie's POV

One Year Later

"Hey baby, you almost ready?" Jack asks me as he comes out of the bathroom. "Yeah, almost" I say, curling my last strand of hair. I turn off my wand, letting it cool down as I get up and go to my closet, picking out the heels I was wearing. Today's my 22nd birthday...yeah I know #grownaf. I'm wearing a white t-shirt crop top and a blue maxi skirt that has a high slit. I decided on some cream open-toed stilettos. I came out of my closet, putting on my heels and walking towards my desk where my phone was charging and playing music. I unplug my phone, going to pause the music but Without You by Corbin (Spooky Black) came on so I obviously couldn't turn it off.

"Hey hunny are you-Whoa" Johnson cuts himself off as he enters the room. "Hey, yeah..I'm ready I was just listening to this song" I smile, looking up at him after I paused my music. He continued to stare at me "What?" I say getting a little insecure and covering my tummy as my cheeks get red. I've gained a lil weight in the past year and I'll admit, I get a bit insecure at times. "No...no" He smiles, walking up to me and grabbing my wrists gently. "You're just so beautiful...every time I look at you...you just keep getting more and more beautiful" He smiles, his eyes scanning my face as I blush.

"I can't believe you married me..." He smiles softly as I grin, shaking my head. "I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else" I cup his face in my hands, bringing his lips closer to mine as they meet and sparks fly like they always do. Our kiss intensifies as his hands wrap around my waist and mine stay cupped around his cheeks.

We're soon interrupted by the door swinging open "Hey losers, we have reservations at Angelini's for 9, we're gonna be late" Gilinsky yells into the room. We're going out to dinner/clubbing for my birthday with the entirety of squad. If you didn't know squad is; Johnson, Gilinsky, Sabrina, Nate, Sammy, Foush, Nash, Mahogany and Cameron. Me and Sabrina separated from Amanda a while ago, which is unfortunate, I guess. She just kind of...wasn't into us anymore...she got new friends and left Amarina....but what can I do about it?

....Anyways, Johnson and I meet everyone in the living room where they were all dressed up so nicely. I love it when all my friends look hot. "Ready?" Sabrina asks as I grab my stuff and nod. I walk out behind everyone with my bag in my hand. We all got in the car, there was only 8 seats so I sat on Jack's lap. We got to Angelini's which is right down the street from the club that we're going to.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, we got seated and ordered our food. I ordered a really strong bottle of wine, not an expensive one, a strong one. Guess who's trying to get drunk? Me bitches.

Well, dinner at Angelini's wasn't anything you wouldn't expect. I got Chicken Alfredo which was bomb as hell. I'm starting to get mom drunk, so we leave so we pay and leave so I can get vodka Aunt drunk. We begin walking towards the club which I've forgotten the name of, we get there and we all get to go in freely besidesthefactthatNashstillisn't21yet BUT ANYWAYS.

We escorted to a table, sitting down as I begin ordering multiple bottles of alcohol

-

After a while...I lost track of the time...but it's cool...But anyway; Jack and I began dancing by our table, both of us extremely intoxicated. I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders with his around my waist as we both danced to the music. His eyes light up suddenly and he pulled a face he only makes when he gets an idea. "I'll be right back" I says, his voice slurring a bit as he let's go of me and walks a away. I laugh at how random he is and go to Mahogany, pulling her up and making her dance with me.

Jack comes back around 5 minutes later, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Where'd you go?"
I ask, turning around to face him and resting my hand on his shoulder. "You'll see, my love" He smiles, kissing my forehead. The fast song that was playing faded out as the DJ picked up his mic.

"This song is a little bit slower; it was requested by Jack Johnson, for his wife, Andie. Happy Birthday Andie"I look at Jack, my eyebrows furrowed. I wondered what song he could have put on. The song starts playing and I realize it's Hotelsixnine by Corbin (Spooky Black). We began slowly, sensually grinding to the music. "I love you Andie" He smiles at me before kissing my lips.

-

It was around 1:30 in the morning when we left the club. We would have stayed until closing but unfortunately, Sabrina and Gilinsky were arguing drunk, so we decided to leave. "I DON'T SEE WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME" Sabrina shouted, her words slurred as she stumbled down the side walk. "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING" Jack screamed, towering over her. I went to go and push them apart before Gilinsky shouted "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE" he said, sprinting off.

"What...the fuck?" I say, my eyebrows furrowed. "GILINSKY" I scream, fast-walking down the side walk. My head began to spin as I realized...I'm drunk and I wasn't gonna catch up to him. "Andie, it's cool. I'm gonna go get him" Jack slurs pulling his keys out of his pocket and walking towards the lot where the car is parked. "No Jack, you're still drunk" Mahogany tries grabbing Jack by his shoulder but he jerks away from her. I walk towards him

"I have to go get him, Gilinsky's my best friend and I don't want him walking around in the middle of the night" He says, unlocking the car. "Babe, please" I plea, he turns around and kisses me on the forehead. "I'll be alright...you trust me, right?" He smiles down at me. "Please be careful" I say as he steps in the drivers seat and starts the car. I kiss him on the lips before stepping back from the car as he backs out of the car lot.

As he drives down the street we all begin walking towards the house. It was a couple seconds before I heard the sound of tires screeching and the sound of medal impacting. We gasp simultaneously, the fear of turning around coming over me. I slowly turn around, my only fear I had that I had...I was looking at.

"JOHNSON" I scream, my whole world collapsed around.