o n e

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Can you move your seat up?"

I looked between Bucky and Sam, smirking, immediately knowing Sam will do nothing just to get on his nerves. I kind of wish I was the one sitting in front of Bucky instead.

"No," Sam replied, as we all continue to watch the interaction between Steve and Sharon.

I jump to the front seat driver's side to let Bucky pass over to my own previous seat, before making my way behind Sam. Damn, he does like a lot of room. It's tight, even for me.

Wait, did Pops just kiss Sharon? He gives us all an exasperated look and I know that I'm not the only one smiling.

Back when we lived in Washington D.C. for a while, Sharon was our next-door neighbor, and you could tell they both liked each other. I mean, yes, I am a huge shipper of my dad and Peggy, but that didn't really work out, so I think he should move on. That's probably what Peggy would have wanted anyways.

Steve came back with their lost gear. I was lucky to have been at a good distance away, or I might have been brought in too.

We drove around to the other side of the parking garage to find a white van. Getting out, I came face to face with Clint and Wanda. I stood beside Sam, arms crossed, not really knowing the others. I've only heard stories and seen videos.

"Cap."

"You know I wouldn't have called if I didn't have a choice," he said, shaking Clint's hand.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor, besides, I owe ya it."

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda piped up in a heavy accent.

"What of our other recruitment?" Steve asks.

"I put a bit of coffee in him; he should be ready to go." Clint opened the back door to the van with a slam, and a man jolted awake from the noise. Steve stepped back to where Sam and I are standing. They exchanged looks and you could tell Sam was not too pleased.

I looked back as the man grunted his way out of the van looking at Clint, saying, "What time's this place?" Clint shoved him over to where Steve is standing, before he continued, rapidly shaking my Dad's hand, "Captain America!"

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honor!" He looked down, "I'm shaking your hand too long. Ah, this is awesome! Captain America. I know you too; you're great." He pointed while looking back at Wanda, before turning and squeezing Cap's biceps. "I just wanted to say, I know you know a lot of super people. Thanks for thinking of me."

He turned lastly to Sam, "Hey man!"

"What's up tic tac."

"Uh, what happened last time-"

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again."

I snickered at this, bringing the attention over to me.

"Who are you? I mean, I'm guessing you know I'm the Ant-Man."

"Um, I'm (Y/N) Rogers" I said with a salute, looking over to Steve to make sure it's okay.

He nodded in response, before speaking up himself, "So they told you what we're up against?"

"Something about some psycho assassins?"

"We're outside the law on this one, so if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new."

"We should get moving," Bucky said, still keeping his distance.

The loudspeakers blared German and we all looked to Bucky once again, "They're evacuating the airport."

"Stark," Sam stated.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, brown hair, always wearing designer suits when not in jeans and t-shirts, has the world's largest ego; ever heard of him?" I asked.

Scott looked like he was about to protest, but Steve sighed, and said, "Suit up."

(The suit above is what I imagine, without supergirl reference and an added mask covering the lower part of the face. You can change this based on what you want as well.)