//12//

There was a bright flash of light as the four of them were transported to Perseus' personal torture chamber.

It had been a very long time since the Primordial had felt so refreshed and relaxed.

He was glad that he had sent Annabeth back before Perseus took control. Perseus was his darker form that had gone into slumber until the incident in Tartarus with Akhyls. Perseus loved Annabeth just as much as Percy, so she would never be put in harm's way. But the dark truth was that if they ever lost Annabeth, Percy knew that he would help Perseus rip apart all that has ever been created till they found her.

Percy was sure that The Fates wouldn't be forgetting this lesson anytime soon. Hr had finally unleashed his pent up anger and that was never a pretty sight. He knew that bottling up his anger, especially in his explosive case, was a rather unwise move on his part but he wasn't left with many options without bringing suspicions to his true identity. He might have blown up the entire planet! The monsters would try to claim him as their Lord. He wouldn't gain peace of mind, always being bugged by Tartarus.

He opened the cell where three little girls lay, curled up in fetal positions on the cold barren floor, shivering, whimpering and trembling in pain from all their bleeding wounds.

"I really hope you have learned your lesson, girls," Percy said sweetly. "Never mess with me!", he yelled violently at the three pathetic excuses of immortals who were fearfully nodding their heads so fast, it might have ended up coming off. He snapped his fingers, sending them back to their room.

Perseus had finally gone back to sleep. Percy sighed in relief. Ever since his darker version had awakened, he had been constantly fighting the urge to kill everyone around him. He was honestly glad that Perseus was happy and content again.

With a content smile, the primordial flashed to his wife.

________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings mortals! It is I, the Great Queen of Chaos, Aditi, here with another disappointing and regretful announcement!

Alas, My online classes for 10th grade have begun, and I need to focus on my studies as I will be taking the BOARDs this year.

Regretfully, I bid you adieu. 

But fear not, for I SHALL continue updating the story! The only change is that I am reverting back to my once-a-month posting schedule rather than my new and much better once-a-week posting schedule. 

I hope ye all shall not feel the poisonous feelings of anger or despair towards your poor Queen as my heart is filled with regret at this news as well!

With a heavy heart,

The Queen Of Chaos

Aditi

P.S: How was my performance? Was I dramatic enough? :P