//3//

On her arrival, she had seen the couple asleep on their bed. She was about to leave when Percy's body started shimmering. She watched in fascination as a colorful mist seemed to form from Percy's body and travel out of the window.

Nothing made sense. All Hestia could do was stay in the Hearth, looking at the couple with a shocked look on her face and wide eyes.

" Wake up Percy " He heard Annabeth whisper.

" Nooo....." Percy moaned lazily. " Let me cuddle with you for a few more minutes," he mumbled.

" A few more minutes, Seaweed Brain." She warned, as she relented and snuggled closer to Percy's body.

Percy finally opened his eyes. ' Oh, Gods! She looks gorgeous.' was the only thing he could think of when his eyes landed on his Wise girl. That lead to him thinking happily, ' Mine, she is mine.' as Percy's mind grew more possessive than it already was.

"Annabeth, you might want to open your eyes a bit. And I don't want to get judo-flipped like last time." Percy said nervously.

" What do you mean? " Annabeth asked before she opened her eyes and gasped. " It was real," she whispered.

" I will have to work extra hard now." Percy joked with a frown. " My gorgeous wife is going to attract more admirers than she already does!"

" I am not-" Annabeth's words died in her throat as her eyes landed on her reflection on a mirror. "Is that- ?"

"Yup, That's you, Wise girl." Galaxy Percy confirmed with a mischevious grin. Percy sat up on their bed too and was just stretching his arms and lazily scanning the room when he saw someone in the hearth.

Annabeth saw Percy's face take a look of concern. She followed Percy's gaze and a nine-year-old version of Hestia staring at them through the hearth, her mouth gaping open. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop off and her mouth made a comical O shape.

"Ummm..... Hestia? Are you okay?" Percy asked, his confusion and concern for the kind goddess leaking into his voice.

" Did Apollo give me hallucinating marshmallows again? " Hestia asked softly before fainting.