Missing pieces

"when did you come back from states", Nandini thrilled in surprise.

"Just now", Aryaman leaned back on the chair comfortably.

Nandini grinned at him.

Ofcourse She missed him. He was her bestfriend apart from Aliya whom she share everything. He was the only person in her life whom she can call family. And all of a sudden he went to America for god knows What reason.

After few months, Aliya died. She hadn't informed anything about her death.

Wait, did he ever knew?!

"I knew Nandini", Aryaman said uncomfortably seeking her expressions.

Nandini blinked didn't know how to react. Once again all the pain of being without her lifeline pricked her heart.

"Leave that all... Now tell me how all the things going with Mr.Rockstar? Huh?!", Aryaman started his favourite activity, teasing Nandu to make her feel better.

Nandini flushed immediately. She expected this question but not this quick.

"You came just now. Don't start teasing me maggu", Nandini grinned slightly.

Nandini asked him to wait as she gotta emergency to do.

"I'm gonna meet the lawyer for...for... related to my works. So catch ya later ya doll", Aryaman waved at her.

...

Manik landed London. The journey a the way to London was irritatingly nauseous. He just can't took over the
Image of her being in another man's arm out his mind.

He fisted his arms and remained him to calm down...he took his phone out.

He wanted to call her atleast to hear her voice...

You already started missing her?

Too bad malhotra...

Okay he accept. He is missing her very much. The mixture of emotions already haunting him. And now this.

Why it is so difficult to not thinking about Nandini?

Shit!

He switched his off phone in annoyance.
Shutting down his inner thoughts he went to the hotel room.

...

Nandini went to home after surgery at night totally exhausted. She is too tired to even move.

She knocked the door twice uttering,"Manik open the door".

She was about call him and then it struck that he is at London.

Uh-huh...

Nandini embrased at herself. She took the alternative key and moved inside opening it.

She put her bag at the couch and observe the surrounding.

It was too silent. Without any single movement in the house.

And for the first time she felt lonilness after Aliya's death. She nearly imagined him waiting for her at the couch sleepy.

She closed her eyes not to break down because she is missing Aliya very badly and Manik was not here too. She wanted to hear his voice at least.

She waited for his call before but it didn't arrived at all. But now she can't wait anymore.

She picked her phone and dialled his number.