Falling crown

the traffic is so heavy today...and it's highly frustrating. leave driving,he can't even breathe properly ..after hearing the earth shattering news , his mind went blank. he can't even think sane.

he want to scream and break everything come his way, but but he can't.

he sighed heavily...

damn tear drops can't stop.

he can't control anything. he knew but he lost her...what is lost is lost...he loathed the vulnerability he feel now...

maybe it's the guilt killing him..the last time , he spoke to her, they were fighting...and he don't know how will be able to manage the loss...

Manik malhotra, never ever felt this weak..he has gone through a lot in his life... from career to his family, a lot had happened yet he gone through all that with a smiling face. He is the famous rockstar in the country.its not that easy for everyone to live as a public figure. It need a lot of courage, passion and intelligence.

He knew that he didn't spend enough time with her...his girlfriend Aliya Sharma...lying lifeless on the hospital bed.

he pressed the horn hard, as he wanna reach her ASAP..apart from her girlfriend, she is very good friend...whom he can count on.

...

"Aliya? Aliya Sharma??" he whisper yelled at the receptionist.

"room no 167 sir..."

he nodded... he have to be strong.

...

he came inside the room after knocking twice still getting no response...Nandini can't even utter a word..
she sat there like a corpse without any emotion..

for a moment Manik confused which is more scary his dead girlfriend ? or this dying girl?
she didn't even blink her eyes.

after clearing his throats Manik move
towards Aliya. his every step pained him. Nandini eyes snapped at the sudden disturbance and found him..

he look towards her and Nandini looked away...

finally he had got a time for his girlfriend...

she so wanted to punch his face and yell at him for why did he let her die?

she knew that Aliya loved him with all her heart. but he can't able spend a little time more with her. but here he came after she had died..

"stop glaring me" Manik said without turning back.

how did he know?

"I didn't" she hated that her voice cracked. she don't want anyone to know how vulnerable she's feeling right now.

"maybe...I think...I should..wait outside" Nandini excused herself..maybe he want to speak to his girlfriend.

Manik closed his eyes at the sound of the door clicked and slowly letting the pearl drops fall..

"sorry baby" he hold her hand and stroked softly.

"I am sorry...Aliya please forgive me. shit."

he couldn't hold himself. he keeled on the floor and placed his head in his hands...

he is very angry now. at Aliya for dying, at Nandini for let her best friend die, at himself for not be there for her when she needed and even at God for letting him go through this much.

...

After the formalities were over...

Nandini don't know how she will gonna return back to their home.. It will not be a home anymore.. Not without her..it was filled with her memories...

Even manik can't bear.
Some weekends manik stay there with aliya while nandini was busy with her surgeries.

They sat silently during the travel. No one dares to spoke any word. Nandini busy staring outside the highway. While Manik driving and miserably trying to hide his tears... He don't know what to do.?

Both them were in a same state.. They both lost their loved ones.

They both arrived there. Their two storeyed apartment were small and cosy. Nandini always felt some warmth there. But today the warmth is lacking. There is no one out there to welcome her home, take care about her bad eating habits.

Every Step towards their home is painstaking. Nandini knew manik felt the same. She knew manik that much. All because of aliya , that mad girl can't stop talking about him.

Nandini wanted to talk. Anything. But the lump in her throat can't let her.

Manik sighed at her feeble attempt to talk.

He asked , "hungry? "

She nodded no.

He wonder at her strength that she didn't even shed a single teardrop till now.

....

Another update..

Thanks for reading. Guys pls respond to the story.. I don't know whether you're liking it or not..

Do vote and comment.

Unedited.