opening up

Manik enjoyed every single moment with Nandini. Something within her that draws him to her. A magnetic aura...

Nandini chirping about the her favourite food in the restaurant and Manik admiring Nandini with amused look.

Will anyone believe that she's an introvert??

Now, Manik had clearly understood about introverts.

They are just little reserved that's it. If the person is special to them, they will speak to them even for hours about anything and everything.

Manik chuckled as she moaned while sipping her favourite hot chocolate. He don't know why he was here? With her? Leaving all the plans he having already?

Nandini scrunched her nose at Manik's vegetable salad as the waiter bought it to him.

"Eww... Manik!, a salad?"

Manik chuckled once again.

"For God's sake Nandini, you're a doctor and you hate healthy foods?"

"Manik I hate salads. Not all the healthy foods. Even chocolate is healthy too. And why doctor should always eat like a fitness freak..." She made a annoyed look.

"Just like you" Nandini uttered after a minute.

Manik furrowed his brows.

"Who told you I'm a fitness freak?",Manik asked clueless.

Okay! That's gonna be embarassing.

How could she told him that she actually saw him working out like a hell. That too shirtless.

Well to be precise drooling?

Shut up....

Nandini fidgetted her fingers looking here and there to make some excuses.
And suddenly she uttered her only saviour ,"Aliya?!"

" No, she didn't know that I could work out."

Nandini's mouth flung open. How on the earth that actually a girlfriend didn't aware of this.

Oh god, what to do now?

"Tell me Nandu", Manik cooly said.

Nandini looked above the ceiling uttered helpless, " why aiyappa!"

She lowered her eyelids awkwardly,"I have seen you working out".

Secretly!

Manik amusement on her increased higher than the height of effiel tower.

" What? When?", Manik said faking a shocking expression. Seriously saying, he is enjoying this situation. Her face is worth watching.

Her puffed cheeks were almost red like a tomato and her hands fidgetted over her nervousness.

"It was a accident actually. I didn't seen you intentionally", Nandini whispered.

Why this is so embarassing?

No,she have to change the topic.

"Manik why didn't you told this about Aliya?", Nandini asked curiously.

Manik felt bad. He didn't want to hide things from Aliya. But the fact is that he didn't felt like sharing all this with her. He didn't expose him like that to everyone. On the other hand Aliya was not everyone, she was his girlfriend. But he himself doesn't know the reason. But with Nandini, everything comes naturally! Without his knowledge he started opening up.

"I don't know",Manik said.

Nandini noticed the sadness in his voice. She doesn't want to make him sad.

Maybe he is missing her.

She remained quiet sipping her chocolate.

Manik eyes roamed all over her. Her cute attire just like her. A pink floral dress. She is looking like a doll. Her doe shaped eyes, puffed cheeks, pointed nose, the way she sipping her hot chocolate, the way she delighted over a holiday Just like a child, the way she enjoying little things , the way she's being herself.

There are many changes in her behaviour towards him. He can pinpoint each one. She was exactly the same as Aliya described.

Manik shook his head. After remembering Aliya. He was not supposed to think this way. Though Aliya had died, he can't give her place to anyone. Yet this feel is too hard to be not notice.

...

"Dhruv", cabir uttered.

Dhruv was shocked as well but soon he relieved from the shook. He walked past cabir as if he was nothing to him.

Dhruv was Manik's bestfriend and  partner long before. Infact they started their music journey together. But now Manik is rockstar but Dhruv still struggling in his carrier. 

Dhruv was like a brother to Manik. He always helped him during his hard times without his knowledge because had he known before, he would had refused. It's his ego and envy that he didn't liked Manik's victory.

Cabir explained Dhruv that Manik loves him dearly and he always wishes him the best.

But Dhruv stopped talking to him before 2 years. After Manik's third grand victory. Manik felt sad about Dhruv's behaviour. Yet he never got angry with him. Manik loves his friends more than himself.

Cabir sighed and started working on the their mission of "Finding mr.M"

...

"Manik what other things do you love to do?", Nandini asked as they walking over the car. Manik wearing a cap and coolers didn't let the public know about his identity.

Manik for a second shocked at the question. Like how can she speak so easily. No one ever want to know about him. They always wanna know about the rockstar, the Manik Malhotra. The way he sing, the style, his voice, his perfect toned body... The conspiracy, the success, the failures...

"Are you in sense talking about a hobby", Manik asked.

"Not specified Manik. You can tell about anything you love. I wanna know"

Manik smiled from his heart. After hearing this he felt happy.

"I love everything that has a soul", Manik uttered intensely staring straight into her eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat at those words

...

Unedited.

Hi friends!!

Happy sleeping day🙈😴😴

How are you all?😍

Hope you all liked the update...💕

Do vote and comment.❣️😆

Thanks for all the support. Keep supporting!!❤️😘

Love,
Sitara