50 : truce

| Zakynthos, Greece |

"Truce." Her heart was beating loudly she was afraid that it might pump out of her. Something doesn't feel right. Her hand catches the sleek movement of her friend Jennie going to her garter on her thighs. A dagger, she slickly hid it behind her back. Rosé looked around and Jung Hyun was just standing there, the sword still in his left hand while Jungkook was approaching his father. "Don't let your guard down," Jennie mouthed at her at least it was what seemed like for her.

The tears kept falling and she couldn't stop it even if she could.  Her knees felt weak and she felt like she'll stumble at any moment if she stood there any longer. She looked towards her friends who helped Mrs Jeon out of the way, she was talking to Jungkook. Jungkook's sword was down. Jennie raised an eyebrow looking at the brothers.

Everything happened in a flash. It was as if the time stop and only a few who are able to beat the deities. She was one of the few that can escape from the pause. "This can't be it." Rosé muttered silently under her breath. Then it all happened as someone had fast forward the scene eager to see what's next causing everything moving like a blur. Rosé ran towards them, making herself stand between Jung Hyun and Jungkook.

A dagger flew towards Jung Hyun, he simply dodged it making his view blocked and a hand grabbed the sword at the sides. Droplets of blood dripping from the sword. He lunged it despite the force the hand was trying to pull it away and it lunged her. "Ah fcuk," She cursed under her breath. Her eyes widen at the impact and the realisation of what happened.

Then as of the god of time had adjusted the time again, making it at a normal speed. It all happened in a flash. Everything seems like a blur, she looked to the hand, it was Jennie's. Jennie's shock was evident that she didn't notice that Jung Hyun pulled the sword and slash it towards Jennie. She had let her guard down when she looked at Rosé. She barely misses to dodge the sword causing a cut on her arm. Rosé can see the panicked in everyone's voices and eyes.

"No, no, no, no." Jungkook ran towards Rosé before she could fall down. "Did you think I was going to give up that easily?" Jung Hyun screamed as his people had guns against the guest and towards his friends even his family. "Jung Hyun..." their mother silently muttered, crying while her husband was next to her, a gun pointed towards his eldest son.

"Stop this madness! This is a Corona's duel! You should own and respect it when the word 'truce' went out of your mouth!" Their father shouted at him. "Did you hear yourself, father?! You're always like this! Both of you. Mother... father... all of you will only see the wrong with me and your little Kookie is always right?" He darts the gun between Jungkook, Rosé to his parents.

"All my life, I've been raised at the heir of Python's. I've been trained to eliminate my enemy and when there's an enemy in front of me, you take their sides!" He pointed the gun at Jungkook. "You've always raised me to the model child. To be the child that shows a good example to his younger brother yet when I make a mistake, it was as if I had killed the entire people in the world. Where are his consequences? I'm blind for god sake!"

He pulled the trigger, Jungkook turns his back to him, Rosé in his hands as he closed his eyes but the bullet didn't hit him. He heard another trigger being pulled. Not at his direction but the opposite one. He looked at his father, he pulled the trigger. He watches in horror as his brother body fell down.

"Seokjin!!!" Jisoo runs to him. Jungkook turns as he saw Jennie, Taehyung, Lisa and Baekhyun fight with the rest of a Jung Hyun's men."Jin! Hold on for me! Hold on," Jisoo cries when he fell to the ground with a thud. She held him in her arms, "noo, you can't leave me, don't leave me." Jennie took out daggers and stabbed them in their shoulders before headbutting them on the head. "Viper!" Jennie looked at Taehyung and he nodded, wasting no time to run towards their car as he drives closer to them.

Baekhyun catches a glance at Lisa who was surrounded by two men, but he himself was surrounded too. "Fcuk!" He cursed before disarming them and knocked them to the ground. Lisa who was surrounded by the men kicked them in the groin before scratching them with her high heels. "Look out!" Rosé managed to pick a dagger that was lying on the ground as she throws it at a man behind Lisa. "Thanks btch!" Lisa looked at Rosé.

Rosé's breath starts hitching as blood starts gushing from her mouth. Her head leans against his chest. "Hold on," he muttered. "Hold on." One of his hands clutched her hand while the other was desperately trying to keep the blood from flowing. It has stained her white dress. "Get in! Ace!" Lisa runs towards their side, "I'll drive, Jennie and Baekhyun need backup." Taehyung nodded as he runs back towards Jisoo, helping her carry Seokjin.

"Astrape! Snap out of it! You need to get!" Jennie paused as she knocked off a guy with her heels. "Cronus needs you and you're the fastest driver, Go! We'll handle this." Jisoo pulled herself together and starts driving but taking side glances at Jin. "Hold on please," she heard him let out a low chuckled.

"It's just on my left shoulder," he coughed. Jin caressed her cheek softly, "Crying?" He paused. "I'll be fine. But it's nice that you might be the last person I see. Plus, Rosé should've got the most attention. A wound from a sword isn't the same as a bullet, I'll be fine." He laughed. "Shut up Jin!" She screamed. "Don't go sentimental on me," She wiped the tears away, gaining more speed as she drives.

 "Don't go sentimental on me," She wiped the tears away, gaining more speed as she drives

a/n : say sike if y'all think there won't be any drama. it's almost the end of the book afterall. 1 down 2/3 enemies to go!!