If This Stuck Up College Party Girl Talks Crap, I Will Go Feral

Start from the beginning

Once dressed, I leave the locker room and start my stretches, the sound of Mozart in the background to sooth the intense emotions running amok in my soul.

I let out a loud sigh as I start stretching. This. This is what I really needed. I stretch on the ground, I stretch standing up, I even go to the barre and stretch myself out while stretching. It definitely helped my aching body and the movements along with the music, helped keep my mind distracted.

After I finish stretching, I move over to the sound system, ready to change the music. I decided on going back to what Madame was working with me on before the whole Lima and Jesse mess. I had yet to do the mouse king dance perfectly. It was an intense and difficult dance to work on. I knew I could do better and by the time I could manage to build up my courage to face her, I would be able to do the piece to perfection. Though that wouldn't stop her from picking something out of it that she didn't like.

Just as I click on the song, the door from the locker room opens. My head snaps up from the laptop to see a familiar looking girl enter the room. Her eyes went wide as she walked in, only to see me already in there. We both kind of freeze and stare at each other for awhile. But I swear, if this stuck up college party girl talks crap, I will go feral. The studio was open. The space was free range.

Then like a snap, i remember her. She was the main girl who walked in with all those other giggling girls. She told me her name... No! Her friends name. It was Trinity! But she was the nice one, or at least the one who nodded at me.

The girl seems to shake herself out of whatever frozen state she was in. She sends me a kind of awkward smile.

"I'm sorry, was the room booked today?" She asks, genuinely curious. I send her my own kinda nervous smile.

"No, actually. It was empty so I just kind of used the space." I replied.

We both nodded and the room walked into an awkward silence. We both just stand there, looking around.

"Well I can go, if you want. I've stretched, I'm good for awhile." I offer, moving to shut off my playlist when she stops me.

"No, no. You were here first." She shrugs, walking towards the door.

"Well why can't we share it," I try and offer again. She stops and turns around, looking curious about the offer. "The room is surly big enough for two." I give her a look and a grin. She looks around the room and seemingly agrees as she walks in and places her bag along the wall.

"This is cool of you. I didn't mean to crash your time." She says, walking up to the laptop.

"It's no problem." I say, looking down for new music on the laptop.

"Well, I'm Miranda, and it's really nice to meet you." She says, holding out her hand. I smile politely and shake it.

"Madi."

I often find myself in peculiar situations. Such as touring around the new kid to a college I don't even go to. Or flying to Ohio with a guy I barley know, stay with him, meet all his friends and even become friends with some of them myself. Somehow get heartbroken over said guy I barley know; now here I am, sitting in the middle of a dance studio, talking to another person I don't really know and ranting to her about all these peculiar situations. I just really needed to get it out and in the open. She was there.

"He really took you all that way just to pay attention to another girl?!" Miranda asked in disbelief. I nod distinctly. "Then he basically told you that he has feelings for you, but then STILL chooses her?!"

"For the third time, yes!" I shout jokingly at her. We had gone through the whole trip about five times and each time, she would ask the same questions.

"I just can't imagine a guy doing all that for you, then choose someone else." Miranda shrugged, dropping her arms into her lap.

"Yeah? Well, that's what happened. I'm just glad I don't have to see him around UCLA anymore..." I trail off. She knocks her foot lightly into my leg, causing me to look up at her.

"Are you though? Because from what you've told me, it sounds like you're gonna miss him." She admits carefully.

I twist my legs, pulling myself up into a standing position. I start heading to the laptop without a word. At first, anyway.

"I can't miss him. Missing him will make it worse."I admit, shrugging my shoulders as if saying 'what can you do?' I can feel the sympathetic smile that Miranda sends my way as she gets up.

"We dancing?" She asks. I nod in reply.

"You do ballet?" I ask, scrolling through the music.

"Religiously." She says and I can hear the smirk in her voice.

"Good. Me too." With a click of a button, the finality of the song choice was struck. I head back over to her and get ready in fith position. I look over to her with a smirk of my own.

"Try and keep up."

And with that, we were off, the dance battle commencing.