Chapter 18

Lia.

"FLUDGING FLUDGE!" Brayden yelled, making me laugh slightly and balance the pizza on one hand as I held his hand, protecting him from the scary doll that was on the TV. "That thing is creepy as fuck." Brayden pointed out, his cheeks a slight pink colour... from screaming obviously.

I took another bite from my pizza and felt my hand being dragged towards Brayden. I ended up cuddled up next to him with his arm over my shoulder, holding my hand at the other side. Brayden was warm which made a huge impact on the cold Canadian weather.

"How do you live in these conditions? It's relaly freaking cold." I whispered and at my words, her pulled me closer to him as if he was trying to warm me up. I took another bite from my pizza, glancing up at him to see his already looking at me.

This created an awkward moment as we both looked away from each other and he cleared his throat. My cheeks and ears felt warm as I slowly settled back into his arms, pretending that nothing had ever happened.

"So, Li." Brayden spoke, and I hummed, waiting for him to continue. "My friend, Luke, is hosting this halloween dress up thing, do you wanna go?" He asked me and thought about the options, wondering if therre would be alcohol involved. ( A/N Let's pretend the drinking age in Canadia land is 18 )

"Sure." I smiled, my cheeks finally cooling down from the encounter earlier. "So, umm where exactly is it? Is it like a house party or a club or whatever? And what shall i dress up as? What are you dressing up as? Are Ryan and Mitch coming?" I shot out.

"Ummm.." Brayden paused, laughing a little as he thought about the questions I had just asked. "Well, it's at some club- I don't have all the details. You'd look pretty in anything, I have no idea, Ryan is and I don't know about Mitch." He answered all in one.

I smiled, glancing back at the TV and shooting right back into Brayden's side with a squeal. Brayden got a fright from my scream as he screamed back at me, making me scream again then laugh at our idiocity.

"Brades?" I asked, wondering where the hell I got that stupid yet cute nickname from. He turned to me with a cute little smile on his face. His hair was also messy, making him look even more adoreabubbles. "I'm really glad I came to Canada."

"I'm glad you came too."

_____________________________________________________

Jordan.

After a seriously long and boring talk from my brother about how there will be other fish in the sea, I was now lying on my bed. I didn't want another fish. I wanted the fucking LiaFish, or as Lia would say, I dont want another fucking unicorn.

I was going through pictures on my backup app. I had deleted every single photo of Lia and I after I found about 'her and Ryan'. I smiled as one came along which Liam had took and sent to me.

Lia was lying ontop of me, fast asleep and her hand was gripping tightly onto my arm. I was also fast asleep with my arms wrapped tightly around her. Her hair was covering most her her face except her nose which was pressed against my chest.

I groaned loudly, knowing that I will never have that love from her back. I messed up after not even a week of being together. Wow, Jordan, WOOOOOOW. There is an award for you. Accusing someone of cheating after five days. No, no,

Accusing Lia of cheating after five days.

I ran my hand through my hair, trying to fix my quiff as I was going to do a challenge video. I sat up straight and stretched, picking up my phone from the bed and going onto twitter to see what ideas people had.