Chapter 3

Lia.

 I let out a happy sigh as I remembered Dylan and I running around the shopping centre, people staring at us either laughing along with us, giving us dirty looks, glaring at us or completely ignoring us. I smiled at the memory and checked to see if twitter was working.

 I tried to log in again and this time it let me log in. I hummed and waited for my feed to refresh my feed. I hummed a random song as I waited for it to refresh. It showed the old tweets for a few seconds before my mentions blew up.

 I furrowed my eyebrows at all the metions and shook my head a little. Yeah, I got mentions a lot but this was extremely over the top. There literally over six hundred replies. Like, what the hell? I clicked on the top notification and it took my to my picture I tweeted with Dylan.

Is that your boyfriend?

#Lylan

#Dia

does he play minecraft?

 why is he wearing a dress hehe

damn hes hot

 I widened my eyes at all the replies about 'how cute Dylan and I would be together' What the heck? I take one picture with one guy and suddenly we are destined to get married?! Holy Quacamole, that moves fast.

 I sucked in a breath as I continued to scroll through the replies, laughing at a few who were making fun of how stupid or fabulous Dylan looked. A lot of them were also about how cute Dylan was. Not gonna lie, Dylan is pretty cute.

@xBayani

doesn't it suck when you like someone and they go for someone else?

 I stayed silent, staring at the screen. Did Sasha break up with him or something? I gulped and pursed my lips, thinking if there could be any other reason why Jordan was acting all grumpy and stuff. Nah, pretty sure it's about Sash-

  @xBayani

just realised how much that last tweet sounds like @SashaSparkles it's not her guys, we're still dating :)

Wait.. what?

 Who the heck was that about then? Oh, the memories. The memories that mother fricking boy's thingy caused. I pouted at the memory and my computer made a bleep noise, informing me that someone had mass messaged us all on Team Speak.

 I pursed my lips and pushed myself off of my bed and walked over to my computer, plonking down on my chair and turning to face it on my spinny chair. I hummed lightly, moving my mouse around, revealing my Kawaii background.

  Graser10cp: Cube UHC season 10 anybody?

ItsLia: HELLS YEA!

 I smiled as the replies started to roll in, plainly saying sure and a few people making fun of me for getting excited about UHC. Well who can help it? It's my first season! I squealed, logging onto Minecraft and typing in the link that was sent to me."

___________________________________________________

 "WELCOME TO UHC SEASON TEN EVERYBODY!" Zach's voice called out as he bounced around the Mineplex waiting log thingy majiggy. "This season it is four teams of five for the difficulty yet slightly easier!" He called.

  I whooped loudly, thinking my mic wouldn't pick it up. Well, it did. Everyone laughed at me and I blushed, a smile on my face. "Continuing on, one person was able to choose two other people so that they are comfortable recording with." Graser spoke.