Chapter 7

Lia.

"Whats up guys? It's Amelia or Lia and this is a vlog." I stated the obvious and held the camera slightly above eye-level. I let out a yawn, glancing at the time; 1:52. "So right now its like two a.m and you guys are probably wondering why i'm up this early."

I walked around my room and picked up my phone from on the desk, seeing if I had been notified of anything. "I'm going to Canada." I spoke subtly and laughed a little. I had given no warning at all about me going to Canada so people were most likely shocked.

"You guys are probably like 'why the heck is she going to Canada?' " I exclaimed quietly, trying not to wake up Mitchell and Bee. "Well, I miss my Canadian buddies. I didn't really talk to Mitch, Ryan and Brayden a lot at PAX so, why not?"

"I know this will most likely have shocked you guys but I wanted to surprise you. Yeah, i've organised it with Mitch, Brayden and Ryan but Bee and Mitchell don't know i'm going yet." I shrugged and picked up the letter I had prepared.

I wiggled it infront of the camera's lense and then put it back on my desk. I yawned yet again, rubbing my eye with the heel of my hand. I then scratched along my jaw line, yawning again. I looked at the camera and laughed a little.

"I'm extremely tired right now because I was up really late last night uploading and editing videos for you guys. I will probably be recording more videos with the Canadians as I think i'm staying at Brayden's or Ryan's... I can't remember." I shrugged.

"Dylan is going to be driving me to the airport and you should have seen his face when I told him he had to get up at two to drive me." I spoke and my phone buzzed. I picked it up and clicked the notification.

From: Dylan

im outside C;

To: Dylan

dont you wink at me :£

I smiled to myself and looked back at the camera. "So Dylan is outside right now... so I gotta go, i'll vlog a bit when we're driving. Bye." I spoke and paused my recording. I pulled on my over-sized jumper which I had bought especially for the cold weather.

I shoved my camera into my pocket and picked up my phone, making sure it was fully charged; 92% ehh, close enough. I locked my phone and grabbed the handles of my bags. I gripped the letter and walked through the hallway, flinching as a loud squeak was heard.

I glanced into Bee's room and seen her still fast asleep and if she's asleep, Mitchell must be asleep too - He's a heavy sleeper. I ran a hand through my hair and placed the letter on the kitchen counter, sighing loudly.

I picked up my house key and unlocked the front door, slipping out. I locked the door behind me and started dragging my suitcases down the hallway. I glanced at Jeremy and Peckett's door, smiling at the memory of Peckett bursting into my room and screaming loudly, then walking away.

Then the memory of Jordan doing that at PAX flashed through my mind making me sigh loudly as I looked at the ground. Okay, maybe I wasn't just going to Canada to see the guys. Mitchell and Bee recorded with Jordan A LOT and hearing his voice made me feel bad.

I thought I was fine with him now... I wasn't. UHC was fine untill like episode five when me and Jordan got seperated from Sean and Will, even though I could hear their voices too, it made me feel awkward being semi-alone with him - it's stupid.

I let out a deep sigh and continued to walk down the hallway. I stood in the lift and leaned my head against the mirror, rubbing my hand across my forehead. I pursed my lips and looked up at the numbers on top of the doors.

I ran my tongue across my bottom lip as the red numbers slowly decreased. I let go of my handle and scratched across my jawline yet again. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it, opening the twitter app.

@ItsLia

@TheCampingRusher @MrMitch361 @ChildDolphin are you guys up yet C:

It was probably gonna confuse some people as we had, yet again, given no announcement that I was going to Canadia for three weeks. The doors opened with a 'ding' and I gripped my handles, walking out of the lift.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I ignored it for the time being as I was trying to get out of the building. The receptionest person gave me a weird look as I rushed out of the building. I waved over to her and she smiled back.

I opened the door with my back and dragged my bags out, rushing over to Dylan's car. He stepped out and smiled brightly at me, coming over to me and taking my suitcases. I shoved my bags into the backseat as he put my suitcase in his boot ( A/N Trunk for dem Americanos )

I slipped into the passenger seat and clipped my seatbelt in. I turned the radio on as Dylan slipped into the driver's seat. "Hey Lia." He smiled at me and I smiled back, taking my phone out of my pocket to see why it buzzed

@ChildDolphin

@ItsLia yeah are you?

.

@ChildDolphin

@ItsLia ignore that last tweet :3

.

@TheCampingRusher

we are at my house C: @ItsLia

I smiled at Ryan's idiocity and favourited his tweet. "I'm gonna miss you, you know?" Dylan spoke as he kept his eyes on the road. I tilted my head to the right as if saying 'how come?' "You're my best friend Lia, 'course i'm gonna miss you."

I smiled bright at him glad that he didn't like me that way. Dylan and I are friends.. nothing more... Well maybe best friends. That's it. "Awwwwwwwww" i squealed loudly. "I'll miss you too, Dyl." I smiled at him and looked back at my phone.

I took a quick selfie with me and Dylan in it and that then turned into multiple selfies, him laughing through most of them at my wierd facial expressions. I picked the one where we jad both stuck our tongues out and clicked on the twitter app.

@ItsLia

gonna miss this guy <3 @Dylan_Manner

twitter.pic//zmrongtomq81

People instantly started asking why i would miss him and what was happening and where I was going or where he was going. Some people started to DM me, asking if it had something to do with Brayden, Mitch and Ryan.

DANG, These people are smart.

________________________________________________________________

A/N

IM BLUE DARLING BE DA DA BEE DIE!

Bet that surprised you.

Yep, Lia is going to Canadia! 

Just wanting to inform you that this is Lia (@_ElegantDirectioner_) Writing this rn becuase Laura is busy

idk if this works but she might be happy that im making Lia go to see Brayden.

#TheCampingLia

get it trending !1!!11!!!11!1

bye c:

- Lia :D

Oh yeah.. uhh.

Dont forget to vote and comment and fan and shtuff :D

(Lia's outfit on side > or above ^)