Chapter 36

Lia.

"I'm really gonna miss you being around, Li." Brayden spoke and I sighed. I really didn't want to leave but at the same time I did. I missed Bee and Straub and I missed Australia and to be honest, I hated all this drama that was caused from me being in Canada.

If I didn't come here, none of this would have happened.

"I'm gonna miss you too, you idiot." Brayden pulled me into a hug with those words. 

Right now, Brayden, Ryan and Mitch and I were at the airport, Mitch and Ryan were getting coffee right now because my flight had been delayed at they were meant to be back home by now. I insisted they went home but they wanted to see me off.

"At least when I go back to Aussie it'll be Summer again." I laughed (A/N remember its winters for americans rn bc laura is a slow writer.. :) ) and Brayden just rolled his eyes at me.

"We're back," Mitch spoke and I glanced round to see him holding two coffee cups with Ryan behind him holding three. "Here," Mitch spoke, passing one of the coffee cups to Brayden whilst smiling.

"Why did you get three?" I asked Ryan as I took the coffee he held out. I took a sip of the coffee and waited for Ryan's reply.

"In case one of us is still tired, just me and you though, those two suck." They didn't seem to hear Ryan's insult as they just continued their talking. "Anyway, how are you holding up? I noticed you haven't posted in like four days."

I sighed, I knew this question was going to be brought up sometime. "I just, stuff happened and I needed a break from youtube, you know?" I sighed out as Ryan took a sip of his coffee, still nodding.

"Anyway, do you mind if I record a bit for MyLifesAVlog?" Ryan asked and I shook my head. "Thanks." He smiled at me as he took his camera out of his bag and pressed a few buttons before turning it towards his face.

"Hey guys! So i'm currently at the airport right now because Lia is back off to Australia." He pouted the camera towards me and I pouted, "I'm gonna miss your face." He put his free hand on my face, his forefinger and thumb pushing into my cheeks.

I laughed and shoved at his hands slightly and he pointed his camera towards himself again. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed slightly as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Today is a sad day." He confirmed, petting my head.

I looked up at him without moving my head and he looked down at me before we both smiled and laughed at each other. Unfortunately, Ryan and I didn't have much time to interact while I was in Canada and I was sad about that.

"Are you planning on coming to Australia again sometime?" I asked, remembering when he came a while back -when I didn't live with Straub and Bee- and they went on a road trip. 

"I don't know, probably, it's a really beautiful country." I nodded and lifted my coffee cup to my lips and took a sip. "Are you planning on returning to Canada again?"

"I don't know." I shrugged with a sigh.

"We better meet up again sometime soon, I don't wanna wait forever to see your stupid face," He removed his arm from around me and rubbed his hand on my face. 

"Gross, your hand is sweaty." I laughed, shoving his hand away from me and he pouted at my words, opening his mouth -probably to protest-.

"Flight 776 to Sydney, Australia rows one to ten boarding now at Gate 42."   (Joe's Gate)

I lowered my head and let out a shaky breath. "What row are you?" Ryan asked and I glanced at my boarding pass "Seventeen." I sighed out and stood up. Ryan stood up after me and pulled me into a hug.

Brayden and Mitch hugged into us too and I pulled out my phone, "Final selfie?" I suggested and the three boys smiled at me. I held up my phone and smiled brightly. Ryan and Mitch made silly faces and Brayden wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his chin on my shoulder.

He made a kissy face towards me as I took the picture and we all seperated. I picked up my carry-on which contained a few books, my laptop and its charger and my phone charger. "Bye guys, I love you." I smiled at them and Brayden hugged me again, Ryan and Mitch hugging into me too.

"Flight 776 to Sydney, Australia rows eleven to twenty boarding now at gate 42"

"That's me." I smiled weakly and we all waved at each other as I walked to the desk and handed the woman my boarding pass. She ripped it and gave me the smaller piece back and as I walked down the corridor that lead to my plane I waved back at Ryan, Mitch and Brayden.

Soon later I was sitting in my seat with a woman around her twenties sitting beside me, leaning over the chair thingy to talk to someone. I plugged my earphones into my phone and unlocked my phone, setting The Canadians and I's selfie as my phone background.

// Lia @ItsLia

im gonna miss you weirdos :(

twitter.pic//asr22ks

______________________________________________________

A/N

AWW LIA LEFT

*cries*

this update is dedicated to jordan_bae bc they asked for it so why not :)

whats your guys' favourite song(s) atm?

im really liking Ready To Run by One Direction and Day n Nite by Kid Cudi

 (and any ed sheeran song lmao)

you ?

SO I WANNA WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT A SHIP WITHIN THE CUBE (like Straubee or PBomb or something) SO COMMENT SHIPS WITHIN THE CUBE :D

What do you guys want me to update next?? :)

-laura