Chapter 1

Lia.

I stayed silent as I listened to 'Paper Dreams' by Lucy Sparggan. I closed my eyes tightly. Two months. Two freaking months and I still hadn't got over the fact that Jordan had got a girlfriend without even breaking up with me!

I rested my head on my pillow and closed my eyes, singing along to the song.

I'll say what I want, and do what I do,

I have my own friends and they hate you too,

You have to give respect to get respect,

Crawling back under your rock is your best bet.

And if you've got something interesting that's worth me listening come say it to me,

But if you can't be nice then shut your mouth I'll drift away and chase my paper dreams,

'Cause I'll never be the person that everyone else want me to be.

I've got my hands in the air but I'm still breathing,

I'm half lazy half human being,

It's hard to think when your brain's on the ceiling,

I do the robot but I've got feelings, yes.

 I let out a deep sigh as I opened my eyes and looked at my room's ceiling. It had a pattern, unlike me. I had become plain and boring. In my videos I acted normal for my viewers. My life has been a mess ever since Jordan broke up with me without telling me.

A high pitched scream was heard throughout the flat and I worked out that Mitchell was probably playing 'Orphanage' again. Bee's laugh was heard from the room beside me. She was either recording or laughing at Mitchell.

I put both my earbuds in instead of one so I could no longer hear the other two Australians. My door burst open, revealing Bee standing there with her hair braided to one side, looking flawless as always. I envy her beauty.

"Right!" She called over my music and I removed one earbud, turing to look at her. "I understand you're upset about" She lowered her voice "Jordan." She spoke, still the only one that knew about us being a couple.

I turned my head, looking at her properly. "But it's not the end of the world!" She encouraged me and I nodded with pursed lips, tears stinging my eyes at the memories of us together. "Get out there and meet someone, even if just some new friends!" She cheered and gripped my arm.

I protested against her but she pulled me along anyway and shoved me out the door, wishing me good luck before shutting the door in my face. I smirked and shook my head, attempting to unlock the door.

The door wouldn't budge and I rolled my eyes, getting down on my knees and taking a bobby pin ( A/N I call them kirbys so if I ever call a it a kirby, you know its a bobby pin ) out of my hair and fiddled with it a little.

This always working in the movies! I carefully slid the bobby pin into the gap between the door and the door frame and moved it up and down. I heard a snapping noise and I took the bobby pin out to see only half of it left.

GOD DANG IT!

I rolled my eyes and threw my bobby pin onto the ground unsuccessfully and put my two ear buds back into my ears and turned on my music, 'Often' by The Weekend starting to play, making my hum along as I swayed my head.

I started to walk down the hallway and glanced at Peckett and Jeremy's flat door, considering if I should just go there instead. I decided against it and walked straight past their door and down into the lobby.