Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

Donald: magic is no good.

Goofy: what do we do?

The cubes then changes again and took off. The gang then ran after them.

Sora: this is weird.

Arcturus: another day in the office.

Hiro: (coms) Sora, Arc, you guys all right?

Sora: yeah, but the target escaped. Have you got any leads?

Hiro: tones. Somewhere inside that thing, there is a core. It's what powers the whole cluster. The core is the only way to hurt it.

Wasabi: now he tells us.

Hiro: Wasabi! What happened?

Wasabi: let's just say it's a handful.

The others were struggling with what Fred calls the 'Darkcubes.' First they helped Honey Lemon with cubes that had to be destroyed with certain magic based on the color. Then, they helped Fred destroy someone that we're quickly repairing themselves so that was hard. They then chased and destroyed a giant ball that had Go Go inside, and help Wasabi get free from a tower that held him.

After freeing everyone, they then found the cubes gathering around into a giant sphere.

Go Go: okay, there's a lot of them.

Goofy: what do you suppose they'll do?

Wasabi: I don't think we wanna find out.

Fred: I say we destroy this thing!

Donald: yeah.

Honey Lemon: but without a strategy, we'd just be wasting our strength.

Arcturus: she's right. We need to find a weak spot on this and strike there.

Sora: if we knew where to find it...

Hiro: Sora, Arc! I got it! I'm sending you an AR software update. It'll show you where the core is—the Darkcubes' weak point. I'm coming to help.

They boys then saw their visors glitching slightly, and turn red briefly.

Sora: huh? That's weird. Is it busted.

Clara: I'm not detecting any problems.

Arcturus: I got one, and it's walking right towards us.

They see where Arc's looking, and see a figure in the black Organization coat with their hood up.

Sora: Hiro, is this another part of the program?

Goofy: it's not your device. He's really here.

Go Go: the black coat... He's back?

Arcturus: wait, you've met him?

???: are you done messing around?

Sora: what? (Recognizes the voice) wait, I know that voice anywhere... Riku?

Wasabi: hold on. You know this guy?

Fred: and now...enter the supervillain.

Honey Lemon: he definitely has the vibe.

The figure removes their hood to reveal that this was Riku. However, he had longer hair, a younger structure, and gold yellow eyes. This was the clone, Repliku

 This was the clone, Repliku