The Dress (❤️)

"Japan! I don't like this. What if Rus comes in and sees?" America rambled as he tried to tug the skirt down a little more, hence it's too short, if he leans over, just a tad bit, his ass will show. "Aww, but Ameri-San looks cute though! Even if Russia comes and sees you, he'll think you're cute too!" She said happily as she was proud of her work. Her tail swinging side to side happily. After struggling with the skirt, he tries to fix the shirt, although he doesn't mind it that much, since he's used to wearing crop-tops, but with the sleeves falling off his shoulders and showing it off bare, now that didn't feel right. He kept pushing the sleeve up trying to cover his bare shoulders. But after he covers one side, the other side starts to slip down. He groans and gives up, and leaves the sleeves alone. "Well, Japan, can I at least change the skirt? It's too short, and my ass is showing. I hate being too revealing." America whines. Japan shakes her head, "I'm sorry Ameri-San, but a promise is a promise. It was your fault that you were too overconfident and couldn't finish that last bottle of beer." She shrugs and continues looking in her closet for another pair of clothes for America.

American groans as he flops onto Japan's bed and lays there, waiting for Japan to take out some more clothes to make him wear. Damn my cockiness…

"Awh! Ameri-San looks cute! Just wait till Russia comes in and sees you! He'll definitely agree." Japan nods to herself as America looks at her with an annoyed expression. "Well, first of all, Japan, you're gonna be the only one to see me like this. Second, why the fuck would Russia think this is cute? He's a fucking drunk and asshole. And third, what the hell are you doing with your phone?" America tilts his head a little in curiosity. Japan giggles, as she puts her phone away. "Nothing. Nothing at all Ameri-San." She smirks, America looks at her weirdly, but shakes it off as he sips his drink that Japan gave to him. Even If it tasted a little funny, you could never turn away from Japan's drinks. 

They both hear the bell ring and Japan's smirk grows a little wider. She quickly tells America to stay and to not change yet, and leaves out of the room to see who was at the door. She opens it, too revealing the one and only, Russia.

 "Hey Russia-Kun! Come in!" She motions for him to come in, as Russia nods his head. Japan closes the door, and looks over at the tall man. "Well, the problem is in my room, I'll go get the stuff-" Japan quickly rushes but was cut off by the Russian, "Why did you ask me for help, when you could've asked your boyfriend to help you instead." Japan looks over at him. And smiles, "Well, you're the only one that could help me with this problem, Russian-Kun." She lets out a quick response. He sighs, "Fine, Where's your room?" Japan tells him and they both head towards her room. Japan follows closely behind and Russia opens the door, to reveal America checking himself out in the mirror. America looks through the mirror to see Russia and Japan in the reflection and quickly whips his head around to face them. Horror and embarrassment struck onto his face. As both Russia and America's eyes both met, their faces showing a lovely red colour on their cheeks, America's, being a little more darker. Japan lightly giggles and kicks Russia into the room. Making him fall face first to the floor and shuts the door, and quickly barricades the door with a chair. She then leaves her house, humming happily. "Now they'll get along for sure~" she purrs.

"What the hell- What the fuck?!" Both men looked at eachother. Americas whose face was red from embarrassment slowly starts to fade away as anger starts to boil up instead. "Why the hell are you here?" He sneers, although it was kinda hard to take him seriously, with him wearing the pink-reddish minidress that hugged his curves, making his ass stick out a little bit and showing his curves, and a whit shawl around his shoulders, with a few more girly accessories. Russia rolls his eyes, but matches his tone with his. "I'm here, because of your fucking 'allie' told me there was a problem that needed fixing, and dragged me here. Now why the hell are you wearing a dress?" He smirks as he sees the blush arise once again onto his cheeks. America looks away, crossing his arms. "Me and Japan made a bet, and...well, as you can see, I lost-'' America gasps as he bends over and hugs around his waist, feeling something hurting, but weird around his abdomen. Russia looks up at him curious, but confused. America leans back onto the wall. He looks up at Russia, his face very flushed. And shakes his head. "R-Rus~" he moans out, now making the russian blush as well. "America, don't call out my name like that...It's very... arousing…" Russia growled out, getting pissed. Is this a way to humiliate him?

The American whines as he stands up straight- well kinda- and he starts to walk closer to the russian, making him squirm. "A-America…Wh-what are you doing…?" His voice is getting low and husky.

America looks up, lust fills into his eyes. He pins the Russian. The white shawl started to slip down. "R-Russia~ Oh, fuck me, daddy~" the American moans out as Russia looks away, but a small tent starts to appear on his pants. The American starts to rub against his crotch, making the russian groan. America smiles as he starts to lean down, until he was eye level with his bulge that was sticking out. He starts to unzip the taller man's pants and brings down both his pants and underwear. His member springs out proudly, as America hums and starts to slowly put his lips onto the tip. Giving light kisses, then slowly starts to take the whole length in. 

Russia starts to huff and groan, feeling pleasure, while America tries to deepthroat the other man's dick, moaning a bit. Then he feels something in his abdomen, knowing he was going to come, so he grabbed America's head, and made him go deeper. America moans a little louder, but starts to choke, as Russia came into his mouth. He pulls away, but also swallows all the white liquid. He licks his lips, and Russia growls as he grabs the smaller man's waist and brings him to the bed. He pulls up the dress, to see no undergarments, and smirks. Russia licks two of his fingers and teases the American's entrance, by slowly entering it inside. America whimpers and whines, as he grabs Russia and throws him onto the bed, surprising the Russian.

The American holds up his dress, as he sits on top of the taller man, guiding the Russian's dick into his entrance, and he slams down, screeching in pain, "FUCK!!!" 

Russia growls, as that had also surprised him, and hurt him a little bit. He grabs onto America's hips, and they stay like that, until America starts to move, rolling his hips, and soon the pain starts to slowly change into pleasure. Russia holds onto his hips and flips themselves, so that America was on the bottom and the other was on top. Russia starts to thrust in and out, in his place, making the American a moaning mess, asking for more, harder or faster, and the Russian happily obeyed. When he thrusted out, and thrusted back in, he may have hit the others soeco spot, making America go crazy.

"AHN~~!! R-Rus! Th-there!!! Hit there~~!" And Russia did, as he started to go faster, and kept abusing the spot, a few more thrusts, than the American made a final loud moan, and had come all over himself. Russia, who was almost at his limit, kept thrusting inside, and after a couple more thrust, he came inside him, and he slowly pulled it out and collapsed right next to America. He turns his head to look at the other man, and slightly smiles, and America smiles back.

Russia grabs America, who had let out a squeak, and holds him close to his chest, holding him protectively.

.

.

.

"Am I still a drunk and an asshole?" Russia muttered out, America blushes but smirks. "Yeah...But you're my drunken asshole…" as he hides his face into the others chest, making Russia chuckle. "So...does this mean that you are also mine?" America nods, as he starts to fall asleep. And soon did Russia.

*Bonus*

Japan opens her apartment door, and closes it. She still sees America's belongings in the living room on the couch. She sighs as she leaves the apartment, and takes out her phone to call her boyfriend, South Korea if she could crash at his place.