Her Hater | 53

TIMELINE: Present time. March 27, 2019.

Lisa's Point of View

All the thoughts in my mind of what happened in the past slowly fade off as soon as I realize that it's actually my birthday.

How dumb of me to forget such an occasion. Lol. Anyways, my birthdays aren't that good since then, I wasn't expecting something to happen.

I stood up from where I'm sitting in to prepare myself. I'm thinking of just watching some movies or series and such all day long.

It's not that it's not important for me to celebrate but I don't really like to go out.

We have practices to do in the company but I don't want to work for today. At least today, I'll enjoy things I want to do.

My co-members got up so early, they're already gone when I woke up. It's just 8:00 in the morning.

I know we'll eat together tonight. Every birthdays, we're always eating out together since all we had is ourselves.

Jungkook's busy from making it up to his CEO since he's trying to mend with his past mistakes which are clearly not his fault. It's just that, he's prioritizing me over his work.

He insisted yesterday that we'll hang out together but I pushed him to prioritize his work this time. He won't lose me if he prioritize his work over me but he's bound to lose his work if he prioritize me over it. That's why, I'm doing things to help him indirectly.

I checked my laptop bag and took my laptop out of it.

I opened it and prepared some snacks. A doorbell caught my attention.

Who is it this time? Who's gonna visit at this hour?

I opened the door and saw an unfamiliar guy. “Miss, flowers and chocolates are here for you, a letter is also sent just for you,” he smiled.

He handed it to me before he take his notepad out.

“Just sign over here, Miss Lisa. A proof that you received it on time,” he said while handing me the pen.

After signing to that notepad. He quickly walked away.

I was about to enter but I forgot to ask him who sent these things but as soon as I check, he's already gone out of my sight.

“Wow, fast,” I murmured to myself.

I just went inside while smelling the scent of the flowers. It's just so good to smell, the flower scent is not that strong that can trigger allergies.

I put the bouquet of flowers down and of course, the chocolates, it's just that I'm actually not into chocolates who're too sweet. I'm too fond of things that are just okay, foods who are just slightly sweet, slightly sour, slightly bitter, anything that is slight and just okay.

After putting the things down who are sent to me, I opened the letter.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

To my best girl,

          I know you're not into things which are too strong or too lame. I sent the bouquet of flowers which has an okay scent, not strong and not so lame, and also the chocolates which I really put an effort to, don't worry it'll suit your taste, it has an okay taste too.

         Let me tell you a story of how things started in which a boy started hating on a girl and ended up falling for her.