Her Hater | 51

Lisa's Point of View

“Why did you cry?” I asked him when he already stopped crying.

“Just nothing, I just thought of what it feels like losing you,” he replied. “I thought I'll lose you just because of that,” he added.

“Would you mind telling me the whole story? I deserve to know too, don't I?” I asked.

“Let's just say that I hated you and I had a crush on her. It's not that deep, Lisa. My feelings for her isn't that deep. And the last time I check, I realize I was just pushing myself that I still have something for her. You know how it feels, right?” he explained. “I pushed myself and thought that I still have something for her when times like our meetings happen.” he added of.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“What I mean is, I'm hating you at that exact time, right? I didn't know what's happening but my heart keeps on beating extraordinarily when it comes to you,” he answered out.

I was shocked. By his words. He's saying the truth, I can see. His eyes never lie when it comes to serious topics like this.

“My heart shakes itself like crazy when our eyes are meeting, when you did something for the fans on stage,” he said.

“I'm speechless,” I said.

“But it's breaking when I'm seeing you in pain, in sadness and completely forcing yourself to smile. That time I really pushed myself to Tzuyu, I pushed myself that I have something for her but I actually lost it a long time ago, I was just saving myself from falling for you, for the one I'm hating on,” he explained.

“You should've said it,” I said while caressing his back.

“I didn't tell you about it 'cause I thought it's better not to talk about it. I thought it's better to just erase it in my mind and leave it in the past 'cause it's just nothing for me,” he clearly stated. “But I didn't know that it'll have a huge effect on you, I'm sorry, baby.. I didn't think about what you might feel.” he added of.

We're barely showing our emotions now but I can sense his pure sincerity.

“It's okay, I understand now.” I replied. “And by the way to clear your mind too, Jackson confessed his love to me but I turned him down 'cause I'm already in love with a freaking cute little bunny,” I added of while pinching his cheeks.

“Smile for me, baby, please,” I pleased.

He followed what I've said after a while.

I saw him smiling while I'm still pinching his cheeks.

And while he's smiling, I feel tempted by his lips.

He is smiling but I actually attacked his lips in no time.

“This is what I like,” he said when he stopped my lips for a bit and continued it.

He's responding to my kisses and all I know is he's enjoying it.

He's pinching my nipples that made me open my mouth. “A-ah!”

He inserted his tongue on my mouth, exploring it.

His kisses went down afterwards, to my neck, to my mounds.

He played with the other one while sucking the other one.

“A-ah,”

After some while I stopped him. “Oops, no-no, baby. We won't get to that part, I'm pregnant, okay?”

“Is it not advisable for pregnant to make out with her lovely husband?” he asked.

“Of course it's not, I don't want our baby to suffer from disabilities, we won't know what would happen, right?” I replied.

“Fine, but next time, you won't escape from me and I'll surely fill your tummy again for 9 months,” he laughed.

I punched his arm and laughed afterwards too.