Her Hater | 9

Jungkook’s Point of View

I heard Taehyung and RM-hyung talking to each other.

“Lisa is not in herself,” Taehyung said which quickly made RM-hyung nod.

“Yeah, I felt it too. She danced so well, really. I mean you can’t see the change in her dance too well but you can see it in her facial expressions and smile.” RM-hyung replied.

“I wonder what bothers or what’s in her mind. I hope she’s okay.” Taehyung said.

I quickly moved my sight in front. Blackpink’s not in the stage anymore.

I was shocked when Blackpink is walking towards my way.

Nah, they’re simply just going back to their perspective seats.

Lisa is initiating the walk once again. She’s leading them.

They’re still a little far from me, or from their seats. But I can tell that they’re walking slowly. I don’t know why.

I looked at Lisa’s face accidentally while she’s walking. She has no facial expressions until I saw how she reacted to something.

She stepped her right foot and she reacted ‘aw!’ I saw it. I know she reacted ‘aw!’ to it.

I looked at my side, hyungs aren’t even looking at them. Taehyung’s busy talking with RM-hyung, still discussing about Lisa and also their performance as Blackpink.

I moved my sight back to them and saw how Jennie and Lisa got to be the last ones to walk on stairs.

Lisa’s slowly walking downstairs from the sidestage. Jennie’s holding her back, so she won’t fall, I guess?

Lisa clearly has something. Lisa might hurt her ankle even before the show, I think?

I don’t know but I’m assuming that it must be it– wait, why am I like this? Theories aren’t my thing. Assumptions aren’t even my thing too.

She’s nothing even though she hurts her ankle. I don’t even have to care about her. She’s still annoying 'cause I can see online that she’s the one being compared to Tzuyu.

And I think everyone’s being beside her. Picking her instead of Tzuyu. Like how?

I just closed my eyes when I felt like they’re almost in front of me.

Few hours later, the group has won an award.

Snatching the award, ‘Best Female Dance’ with their hit, DDU-DU DDU-DU.

Everyone bowed at them, so are they.

Rosé initiated the walk towards the main stage to take some time to send some speech about anything. Jisoo’s following her while Lisa and Jennie’s at their backs, Jennie is still supporting Lisa’s back.

Rosé speeched in behalf of their group. Lisa’s still has her unusual expressions.

Something’s wrong with her really.

After they speeched, they went back to their perspective seats.

But also after a while, they decided to leave. They clearly went backstage.

“Hope Lisa’s okay,” Jimin said.

“Yeah, I’m hoping for the same thing, Jimin. I noticed that she’s not in her own self even before the show started.” J-hope replied to him.

“Y-yeah, clearly Jennie’s been supporting her back for a while,” Jin hyung said.

Yoongi didn’t speak up but I can see his facial expressions that he’s agreeing to what they're saying. He’s clearly also worried for the group. Especially to Lisa.

I stood up and went backstage too. For my hyungs. Yeah, this is for my hyungs, so they can stop worrying.

But a thought’s been running my head, asking the wind since you’re being awkward, “What’s wrong?”