Her Hater | 8

TIMELINE: MMA 2018, 7:30PM (Before Melon Music Awards’ post)

Jungkook’s Point of View

The crowd has been shouting their group name and also their names individually.

“Lisa! Our pockpack pranpriya! Our crackhead maknae!”

“Blackpink!”

“Kim Jennie! Jendeukie!”

“Jisoo! The goddess of visuals!”

“Blackpink is the revolution and is in your area!”

“Rosé! Our rosie posie chipmunk!”

I just ignored the crowd’s loud fanchants.

Their performance caught me. They’re dancing gorgeously. They maintained their facial expressions. They are stable while dancing that choreo with full energy.

What am I doing? Okay, they are good. Just good. But not as good as Twice. Twice’s the best.

The other groups can do that too.

Rosé caught my attention with her energetic dance while singing with her angelic voice. She’s making me idolize her.

I quickly turned my sight to my hyungs. They’re happy watching this group.

Tae’s even dancing to it. He knows the choreo, he even sang along to it.

The other members are shaking their heads while somewhat singing some parts of it.

Taehyung accidentally looked at me and he quickly moved his sight away while doing a make-face.

He suddenly danced to their song once again and had a smile in his face in just a short period of time.

He really is a blink. I mean my hyungs all are but he’s a die-hard one. He’s crazy for them.

I stood up and sat down beside Taehyung.

“They’re good,” I said while smiling at him.

He looked at me while pointing a gun at me, it was just a part of the choreo, I thought it was some kind of a sign that he really is pissed of me.

“Of course,” he answered while doing some choreo.

“They’re stable as heck while dancing. They’re just so good and pleasing to watch. And I mean Rosé’s even catching my attention. I’ve been eyeing on her for a moment.” I said while smiling.

“I know, Rosé’s energetic dance will definitely catch eyes and attention. Her beautiful face adds up to it, and of course, her stylists did some great job on her. I mean they all are beautiful and their clothes too but hers is different.” he explained.

He’s really talking to me right now. I smiled. My hyung’s really a die-hard fan of them. He literally explained why Rosé caught my attention.

“Jennie is also–” I was interrupted.

He looked at me angrily. His eyes are telling me to shut up. Wow, my hyung is now a possessive guy.

“Jisoo, she’s a goddess.” I said.

“Yeah, of course. The goddess of visuals, just like Jin-hyung. The god of visuals.” he said, “How about Lisa?” he suddenly asked.

“U-uh– can we just not talk about her?” I just smiled at him.

“Tsk, a basher. Stop talking to me. An OT3 stan, go to your perspective seat. I don’t need someone like you here.” he said.

“Okay, Lisa did good too. She’s good at dancing. What is her position in Blackpink?” I asked.

He looked at me before even saying anything, “Main dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocalist and of course, she’s their maknae.”

“M-main dancer?” I stuttered.

He sighed, “Wae?”

“U-uh– nothing– I mean she’s okay at rapping. The position can somewhat suit her. Sub-vocalist, okay. She has some vocals. Maknae, yeah, of course, she’s the youngest. I was just shocked because she’s the main dancer. I think the other three members are even better than her. Sorry. I just thought of that.” I explained my side.

His eyes were looking at me in my eyes. The way he looks at me, it feels like he wanna kill me. I think that in his mind, I’m already dead.

“Okay, I guess I’ll just go back to my seat. Bye.” I quickly rushed my way to my seat.

He’s pissed as heck. That was my opinion, why can’t he understand it? Tsk.

The outro of DDU-DU DDU-DU goes on and the song is about to end.

Lisa caught my eyes just because of her dancing. She’s dancing good too, I know. Same as the other members.

But when the song ends, they’re in their end position. I can see in her face that there’s something wrong.

She was sad, even before the MMA 2018 starts.

She smiled afterwards but I know she’s been hiding something with that smile.

What’s happening to this girl?

What’s happening to you?