Her Hater | 4

Jungkook’s Point of View

“Tonight’s the Melon Music Awards,” Taehyung said while doing some make face.

He’s still mad but I don’t care.

I’m excited to see Twice in the event. I also like the thought of meeting them face-to-face, an interaction. I really like them. I really like their group.

To be honest, Tzuyu’s the best, although she’s not a korean but I’m admired by her visuals. I think I’m slowly having a crush on her.

I quickly prepared myself, and was about to prepare my suit but I remember that the management will provide the clothes for us.

An hour later, I’m done preparing myself, so are, the other members.

“Let’s go,” RM hyung said. In return, I just shook my head up and down.

I want to drive but sadly, I wasn’t permitted by our entertainment and of course, by our protective hyung, our leader, RM.

“Let the driver drive for us, just sit at the back, it’s the only free space you can consume.” he said while warily shaking his hand up and making some thumbs up sign asking the members if they’re already good to go.

The members quickly nod.

I’m surprised that Taehyung was beside me. So, he sat in here even before I was told to move here?

I just zipped my mouth up, so, there’s no tension that’ll come for us.

“Can you play some Twice’s song–” I recommended but I was interrupted when a music started playing.

Some base drum drops. Some beats.

“As if it’s your last,” Tae quickly uttered but I can hear him.

He’s facing the other side of the car, he’s watching the road as we go and pass by it through the window.

“It’s the part of my bias, here we go!RM hyung said.

I heard the rap part after the chorus.

“U-uh Imma’ fall in love baby, you gon' finna catch me. Ooh, give you all of this baby, call me pretty and nasty~” everyone sang along even Yoongi.

What? Yoongi?

Did. Yoongi. Just. Jammed. To. Blackpink?

Heck, what’s going on?

I turned my sight to Taehyung and saw how he jammed his foot to the song but not singing it. He’s clearly not in the mood.

“Cause we gonna get it, my love you can bet it on black, we gon’ double the stack on them, wooh! I’ll be the Bonnie and you’d be my Clyde. We ride or die, X’s and O’s~” they continued.

Tss. I just put out my airpods and connected it to my phone.

I searched for ‘What is Love?’ and quickly plays it. Tss, tastesless human beings.