Her Hater | 18

Lisa's Point of View

"We’re doomed!" I said while panicking.

I looked at him and he seemed uneasy too. He's biting his nails and looking at where we saw the team of dispatch.

It's a misunderstanding, I hope they’ll know. Please, I hope they can open their minds that everything happened was just a misunderstanding.

"Bullshit of you.." I looked at him seriously. "You made me experience hell and this." I said while rubbing my hair.

He bowed his head yet I can clearly see his face being a little sad while playing his hands. "Sorry.."

He's sorry because he knows that he made my life uneasy.

"Your sorry can't make it up to the damage you’ve caused in my name." I said while looking straight in his eyes. "I didn’t want to be an idol for this. I didn’t audition for these things to happen. All I want is to inspire others by my dance, my skills, my everything. I didn’t want to experience this and the hate.." I added of while noticing the tears in my eyes.

I quickly wiped it when he’s about to wipe it. "I don't need your help, I already told you, didn’t I?"

"I'm really sorry.. Lisa. I didn't mean everything I've done." he said. "I’ll clear your name and make everything much easier for you." he added of.

I’m tired of everything already. I’m tired of hearing his explanations and words.

I turned around from him and was about to leave, he held my hand again but I forcefully removed his hands from mine.

"Let's stop already.. You can stop. You don't need to do me a favor just because you did something to me. I don't wanna be involved in your life at any circumstances." I said.

Can I just.. disappear? Can our CEO just terminate my contract? I think I couldn’t do it anymore.

Can I just go to Thailand? To my parents? To my hometown?

He held my hand again but this time, it is tighter. Damn! I hate this!

"Can you please stop holding my hands?" I shouted but I assure to myself that people inside the event won't hear it.

He's not letting my hand go. "Please just trust me on this. No matter how hard you try to espace as of this moment, you can't go back. Your name is involved with mine and you can't change that fact.."

"..so, I'm telling you that I'm very willing to help you out the hate you're receiving which is clearly started by me. Let me help you to escape to the circumstances I've made. Please."

I don't even know what to say to him. What should I do at the times like this? I’m not prepared. 2018 is not a year for me, really.

I looked at him and saw his eyes being emotional. His lips are shaking a bit but noticeable to both of my bare eyes. "How?"

"..what shall we do then? How can you help me?"