"Because your the cutest with that thing you got going on and I would say we should be together but you think I'm nothing but a Zom!"
"Ohhhhh!" Meg and Kylee hollered.

"Facts with that.."

"Babeee you weren't suppose to agree!" I raised my voice before rolling my eyes as Meg and Kylee burst into laughter. "Your lucky your cute.." I mumbled to Auden before kissing her temple.

Shooting week 2

We had been rehearsing dances and running lines for the last two weeks. The music had already been recorded when we were shooting promos in the weeks prior.

We had a few more weeks of rehearsal before we officially began shooting but it seemed like time was flying by. Except for today apparently, we had been practicing the moves for Flesh and Bones but hadn't made it through the song once all day without someone messing up.

I felt like I was just having a shitty day in general, I fell earlier on lunch break while I was messing around and my knee was a giant bruise. My leg was now killing me, we'd been practicing for hours and I just wanted to go back to my apartment.
Auden's been kind of distant lately.. we hadn't done anything but cuddle and kiss this week.

Maybe she was already done with me...

"Okay guys... lets call it a day I don't think we're going to get any better.."

Thank god, I started limping towards my bag my knee was trashed.
"Yo Manheim! You need to go straight to the medic.." Great, I rolled my eyes but smiled once Meg came over and grabbed my gym bag for me.
"Here I'll go with ya.." She was a true homie.

"Alright looks worse than it actually is, but you hit it pretty good. Your going to have to refrain from dance rehearsal for the rest of the week. All the movements are just putting more strain on the knee, causing the irritation and swelling." Well.. great..
The medic sent me on my way with a knee brace, a couple ice packs and hot packs.

"I'm sorry Mi.. at least you get a small break?" Meg tried to find the silver lining. "Yeah, hey thanks for coming with me."
"Of course best friend."

We got in one of the few cars left that was heading back into the city from set. I was just glad I was now on my way home.

"Milo are you okay?" Auden saw the brace, as well as the limping and walked over to help me. She took my gym bag and the bag of stuff the medic gave me.

"Thank you and yeah.. I kind of messed up my leg today."

"What did you do?"

"I was messing around and went to do a flip.. but I tripped, didn't get enough lift and landed on my knee... so for the rest of the week I have to sit out of dance rehearsal."

"Baby I'm so sorry.." Auden cooed, she ran her fingers through my hair, I could just melt in her touch but I snapped out of it.
"Wait.. did you just call me baby?"

"Did I? Oops sorry."
"Yeah you did.. and no no I like it." Auden made a face before continuing to run her fingers through my hair.

"As much as I love you doing this.. I need to go shower. I'm all sweaty and gross."

"What about a bath? We have epsom salt.. you should probably soak for a bit.. and I'll make dinner?"

"That sounds like a better idea, let me rinse off and then I'll take a warm bath... however can we just order pizza?"

"You got it ba—- Milo.... ugh your rubbing off on me!" She groaned but I saw her cheeks turn pink as she grabbed her phone to order pizza.

There was a soft knocking on the door, Auden peeked her head in.
"Pizza will be here in 40, Trevor said this one was the only decent pizza... I think he was just being dramatic."

"Sounds good thank you—-"
"Fuck that's what your knee looks like?" The bruise covered my whole knee and was already purple and red.
"Yeah it's pretty bad...  Audie do you want to come in?"

"Like the bath?" I nodded, at first I thought she was going to say no but then her hands went to her shorts. She let her clothes pool at her feet before walking over to the tub.
"Only for a bit though, pizza will be on its way soon.."

She took my hand, stepping into the tub before letting her body sink in. I had her sit right between my legs, her back to my chest.

"Milo... is that?"
"Sorry... I can't help it." I said sheepishly as I felt myself grow hard.
"It's okay.. your a guy, guess that's a pretty normal reaction." My fingers caressed her back, drawing shapes on her skin as I relaxed in the tub. She leaned back into me, I moved my fingers down the sides of her arms.

"Audie are you bored with me?"
"What ?"
"You've been kind of distant.. like I know it's normal to not have sex all the time but I didn't know if maybe—"

"Milo haha relax... I've been distancing myself because I have a uti.. it was hurting too much to have sex."
"Oh baby I'm sorry, is there anything I can do to make it better?"

"It's okay, it's been feeling better but I just wanted to make sure I was better before we tried anything..  but the bath is really nice." It felt nice to hold her against me.I continued to caress and trace shapes across her skin while she ran her fingers through my hair and massages my scalp.

It was over before I was ready as Auden got out and dried herself off. I knew the pizza would be here soon, she had to help me out of the tub.

"Milo, thanks for communicating instead of assuming."