Hawk-Eye Mihawk!?

"Are you idiots!?" Gin blurts out. "Did you not just see what Krieg can do!? All of you need to get out of here!"

Sanji slowly stands up, walking over to where the pirate is still on the floor. "Gin, listen, as a cook, I have thought of it as my duty to feed the hungry no matter what." He takes a seat on the edge of a table. "However, when all those bastards come in here with full stomachs, I will beat your mates to death, and you better not complain. If they try to take over this ship, I will do whatever it takes to protect it. No mercy for anyone. Including you. Do I make myself clear?"

Patty chuckles, "So first you save him, and then you plan to kill them. What great ideas you have, Sanji."

"Shut your trap, shit-chef."

Luffy plops himself down on the table right next to me, "See, he's strong. We need him with us."

"Like I care," Usopp looks over at Luffy with fear all over his face. "We need to leave here before it all goes to hell."

"Calm down," Zoro slaps his hand on the table. "Those pirates are starving and wounded from what their captain said, so I'm sure it will be easy to take them down."

I nod, "There's nothing to worry about with how strong we all are, so we can just relax."

"That's right," Luffy places a hand on my shoulder. "I've got to fight Krieg for talking down to you. Girls can be just as strong as guys, and he has to be stupid to think that I wouldn't stand up for mine. Plus, he's a strong rival, and it's better to take him down now then later."

"What about the fact that he came from the Grand Line and couldn't even make it?" Usopp questions as his teeth chatter. "Doesn't that freak you out?"

Luffy shrugs, "Not really. We're better than him anyways."

I giggle, "I still would like to ask Gin about it."

"Like he'll tell us anything," Zoro scoffs.

I lean to be able to see Gin, "Um excuse me, Gin."

"Huh?" Gin looks up. "Oh, the pretty girlie. How can I help you?"

"I was just wondering, you have been to the Grand Line, but you have no idea about what it was like. How come?"

His head falls into his hands. "Ugh, it's all a crazy foggy memory. We were sailing along, and then the seventh day, it all happened so fast. I can't help but wonder if it was a dream, or if it really happened. It is all jumbled in my head. One second we were alone, and then the next, he was there." He is shuddering as the memory of how it all fell apart comes back to him. "A single man. I don't understand how a single man could take out fifty ships."

I rapidly blink as everyone exclaims 'What?' or 'Impossible!'

"It all happened far too quickly. In the blink of an eye, our ships were sinking. We were lucky that a storm popped up, or else he'd have sent the flagship to the bottom with the rest! I don't know if any other ships survived. Gah, it was horrible. I still have trouble wrapping my mind around it. I just want to forget that man. His piercing hawk eyes could kill anyone with just a glance!"

"What?" Zoro mumbles, pulling my eyes to see him tense. His eyebrows pulled tight, and his jaw clenched.

"It was him then," Zeff speaks up. "There's no doubt in my mind that it was Hawk-Eye."

"Hawk-Eye?" Multiple people ask.

"You said his eyes with like that of a hawk," Zeff looks at Gin. "That's enough proof for me. Add in what he did to your ships, it had to be him."