A Supreme Admiral!?

"Ah! I can move now!" Luffy is shaking as he struggles to his feet in order to dash away.

"Straw Hat got free from the effects of the beam first!" Itomimizu shouts.

"It's useless, you won't get away!" Foxy laughs, and a moment later his fist connects with Luffy's face. Then as Luffy is flying through the air, Foxy jumps off his glider and aims it right for Luffy.

"Luffy! Incoming!" Chopper and Usopp scream.

"Take that as my farewell gift!"

As the explosion rocks the air, Itomimizu opens his mouth. "Game over! Perfect hit! There is no way he could've survived!"

"No, no, no, no," the word is spilling out of me, and I can't stop it.

"Luffy!" Chopper is in absolute disbelief.

"Isn't that going a little too far!?" Nami exclaims.

The smoke lingers, and we all wait with bated breath at what we are going to see when it clears. Foxy is not holding back with his laughter, but I know he's not going to be that way for long. Especially considering the Luffy that I've known my entire life.

"H...he...he stood back up again!" Itomimizu is in complete shock as the smoke dissipates enough for us to see that Luffy is indeed still on his feet.

"I'm..." Luffy's voice is even more ragged than before. "Going to win! Gum-Gum!"

"Rush!" Foxy breaks in.

"Gum-Gum Gatling Gun!"

The fists of both are flying so fast that we lose sight of them amongst all the debris and dust that is being kicked up.

"Amazing!" Itomimizu calls out. "The fight is so fierce even this late in the game! The fighters have entered a pummeling rage!"

"Go Luffy!" Usopp cheers in the accent I'll never get used to. "Smash him up good!"

"Smash!" Chopper shouts.

"Teach him a lesson he'll never forget, Luffy!" I scream.

"Not stopping!' Itomimizu calls out. "They don't seem to be stopping anytime soon!"

"Such power!" Foxy's voice somehow emerges out of the chaos. "How can this dying man have so much strength left!"

Luffy's battle cry as he pushes through it all sends shivers down my spine.

"This is...Noro-Noro Bee-!"

The fighting comes to an abrupt stop. Their fists stuck together in the last punch they both threw. Neither of them moving an inch, and the silence could blow us all away.

"What happened?" Usopp asks.

"They're not moving," Nami breathes out.

Luffy is the one to fall to a knee, but there's something strange about the way Foxy isn't moving at all.

"D...down!" Itomimizu blurts out. "Straw Hat is down—No wait! That's not right! Straw Hat is still moving! What the hell happened!?"

"Damn...you..." Foxy's voice is slow, just like when he slowed down Luffy.

"How did Luffy deflect his beam?" I ask, and a second later that answer is revealed as something falls out of Luffy's glove.

"A mirror!" Itomimizu shouts. "Straw hat had a piece of mirror in his hand!"