Luffy's Tale to Impel Down

"Well, to start, I didn't wake up in a nice bed with a nice family to take care of me. I passed out at some point during the journey through the air, and then I woke up when my body crashed onto an island. There was even a pawprint indent left behind."

"That's what I was told, but I never saw mine."

"I'm hoping that help cushion the impact, since I didn't really feel much since I'm made of rubber. Anyways, I took out Rayleigh's Vivre Card to follow, but I ran into a rock wall, so I tried to use Third Gear to break through it. Unfortunately I was too tired and hungry to make any progress, but there was a giant boar chasing after me, so I killed it to have a much-needed meal. There were all kinds of mushrooms around, and I knew one of them would make me laugh, so I ate that one to kind of cheer me up."

"You really shouldn't eat random mushrooms from an island you know nothing about."

"Well, you're right about that," he awkwardly chuckles. "One of the mushrooms made a whole bunch of mushrooms sprout on me and then I passed out from a combination of the mushrooms and the injuries that hadn't fully healed. I'm not sure exactly what happened next, but I do know that I was really hot at one point like I was on fire, but then I just passed out again. The next thing I know I'm waking up in a bed in a single room prison with some bandages around the worst wounds."

"They put you in prison? Was it because they knew who you are, or were they being cautious because they had no idea who you were?"

"Neither. They locked me up because I'm a man. I'd find out later that I was on Amazon Lily, which is entirely made up of women. Not a single man is found on the entire island, and any man that finds himself there meets an unfortunate end."

"Oh, that's interesting," I mumble.

"So, I wake up, stretching as I sit up, and I see a large group of women crowding around the bars of my prison just staring at me. Which know makes sense as they had never seen a man before me. So, I get out of bed and notice that someone took my hat," he reaches up to adjust his straw hat, "and I notice it on some girl with pigtails, so I stretch my arm to get it back. The girls went crazy over that."

I chuckle, "Let me guess, they think that since you can do it, that all men can do it?"

He softly chuckles, "I think I did hear them say something like that. Then one of them asked who I was, so I told them, and that's when I realized I was—oh," he nervously clears his throat.

"Noticed you were what?" I tilt my head to the side as I look over at him.

His cheeks are a bright red; the deepest blush that I've ever seen on him. He nervously shifts around, nervously coughing a couple times to give him some time to think of how to respond. "I wasn't embarrassed in the moment, but now that I'm telling you, I'm realizing a lot of different things."

"Now you're making me nervous," I pout.

He takes a deep breath, "It didn't mean anything, but I was naked in front of all those girls for a little bit before they gave me a similar outfit just with way too many flowers and frills all over them. And now that I've said it out loud, I wish I had noticed before I stood up so I could have wrapped the blanket around my waist because you're the only person who's supposed to see me like that. Wait!" He covers his now beet red face with his hands. "That came out wrong, I think. I'm not trying to be a pervert, but I don't care about seeing any other girl's body but yours, and I hope you feel the same way about me. I remember Ace gave me some kind of weird talk around stuff like this before he left, and I think I'm finally figuring it out now."