The Sea of Clouds

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

A cloud may look like a fluffy pillow that a person can just sail right through, but they are a lot thicker considering all they are made up of is water. It isn't like when I was trapped in wax and couldn't breathe at all, but there is a moment of panic. A brief moment where memories from Foosha flash before my eyes.

And then it is all over as we burst out of the cloud into the fresh air. Every single one of us dripping from the water stored in the cloud as we gasp for air.

"It was like being under water," I keep taking deep breaths to fill my lungs.

"What the hell happened?" Zoro huffs, placing his feet on the deck. "We lose anyone?"

"Hey!" Luffy smiles; his hat secure around his neck by the string. "Guys, look! Look where we are!" He hops off the figurehead, settling right by my side.

I look forward, only seeing the white fluff that is the cloud we are sailing on top of. "It's pure white," I fling water off my face.

"Clouds!?" Chopper shouts as he rushes at the railing.

"We are above the clouds!" Nami exclaims, slapping her hands on the railing. "We are sailing on the clouds!"

"Of course we are sailing on the clouds!" Luffy chuckles.

"You can't sail on clouds!" Sanji, Zoro, and Chopper shout, waving their hands in front of their mouths.

I giggle, "You only say that because it has never been done, but we are clearly sailing on the clouds right now."

"Thanks, Akari," Luffy snakes his arm around my waist, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"Hey! Usopp isn't breathing!" Chopper exclaims as he stands by a passed out Usopp.

"What!?" Luffy drags us over to look at Usopp. "Do something then! Mouth-to-mouth or whatever!"

"I'll take it to Nami!" Sanji gushes about something as he skips to the girl.

"Idiot," Zoro grumbles.

"This must be the sky ocean," Nami happily sighs.

Usopp coughs up some water, slowly waking up.

"That must mean the log pose is back to normal, right?" I look back at Nami.

Nami raises the log pose up to her face, "No, it is still pointing up."

"This must be the middle level of the Emperor Cloud then," Robin says, taking a seat on the railing.

"Did you call me an idiot?" Sanji clenches his jaw as he glares at Zoro.

"I forget," Zoro shrugs, looking away from the cook.

"How are we going to get higher?" Chopper asks, walking over to the girls.

Usopp jumps up onto the railing, tossing his shirt off and flexing his bicep that doesn't have much muscle, "First things first, Captain Usopp will go for a swim in the clouds!"

"Yeah! Do it!" Luffy dances as Chopper rushes back to join.

"You're not captain, but I do want to see you swim in the clouds," I say.

"Hey!" Sanji snaps. "Don't do anything stupid! We don't know a single thing about this ocean!"

"All oceans are the same!" Usopp laughs, diving into the sea of clouds.