Lashton - I'll follow where I'm lead *Part 2*

I'll follow where I'm lead by hukelashton

Found on Archiveofourown.org

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Right," Luke whispers, swallowing a lump in his throat, so loudly Ashton probably heard it but he doesn't show any indication that he had, instead Ashton closes the small gap between them and kisses Luke, softly at first, as if to test the waters, to see if Luke really was up for this, and when Luke kisses Ashton hesitantly back, but definitely eagerly, he kisses Luke even more desperately, his hand grasping the back of Luke's head to pull him closer, fingers tugging at his hair and his arm curling tight around Luke's waist to pull him tight against Ashton's body.

Luke doesn't quite know what to do with his hands, and somehow one is resting awkwardly on Ashtons hip, while the other somehow got squished between them against Ashton's chest, but Luke doesn't mind. All he can really focus on is Ashton's lips on his, and how he keeps nipping at Luke's lip ring now and then, making Luke gasp a little. Unfortunately Ashton pulls back not long after, breathing heavily and looking at Luke with this excited smile like he wanted to ravish him.

Ashton's eyes move over Luke's face thoughtfully, and Luke wishes he wouldn't. He feels self concious enough as it is; he's out of breath from all that kissing and his face is probably flushed and he thinks he's sort of shaking a little, and Ashton just looking at him like that was making Luke feel weird.

Soon enough Ashton breaks the silence.

"I wanna suck you off, that okay?"

Luke can only stare at him, blushing so fucking hard he thought his face was going to break, but Ashton's waiting for an answer so he nods quickly, and Ashton gives Luke a knowing smile before leaning in and kissing him again while reaching for Luke's belt. As Ashton undoes Luke's belt he places soft kisses along Luke's jaw, making the younger boy whimper, Luke sort of feels embarrassed about that, but Ashton's too good, and soon enough Luke's practically panting as Ashton moves down his neck.

Without warning Ashton's hand is shoved down Luke's jeans, palming Luke's dick over the top of his underwear, making Luke moan loudly, but Ashton's hand quickly covers Luke's mouth, effectively stifling it. Ashton smirks, and waits to make sure Luke won't make a sound again before moving his hand away.

"Loud boy, aren't you?"

Luke bites his lip hard to stop himself groaning in response, bucking his hips forward in response to Ashton's hand moving against his cock. Luke's already a mess and Ashton hasn't even properly touched him yet.

"M-more, please," Luke whispers quietly, feeling pathetic about how desperate he sounded, but it's Ashton's fault he's so horny right now and he isn't doing anything.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Fucking touch me, you asshole," Luke snaps, lifting his head up from where he'd been leaning it back against the door to glare at Ashton, who barks out a loud laugh at that, faltering the movement of his hand for a second and Luke actually whines. But somehow it works, as Ashton complies and slips his hand inside Luke's underwear, wrapping his hand around Luke's cock, his hand moving with slow strokes and soon enough Luke's fully hard, painfully so.

But Ashton's looking amused again and Luke feels Ashton's hand push back on his hips, as Luke had been thrusting into Ashton's hand a little too eagerly, stopping his movements altogether. Luke wants to whine again because he just wants to get off dammit.

"Slow down a bit, yeah?," Ashton whispers in Luke's ear, his lips brushing up against the skin right behind it and Luke shivers.

"But we don't have time," Luke says breathlessly, unable to string a full sentence together because Ashton's agonisingly slow movements over Luke's cock is driving him crazy. Luke's practically biting his fist to stop himself moaning too loudly.