You don't want to miss this. A/N

Hi... Please don't kill me.

So, I know I haven't posted for a month, BUT, I have a very good reason.
I have been studying a lot these days since I want to finish my course quicker and am late for some of my assignments. I stopped writing for a bit, so I could concentrate on my studies completely so if I finish my course quickly, I will be able to update faster.

I am also writing a new story, haven't completely decided on my title yet, but my friend WritingGoddess12 is helping me find a title. So, she made the title up for my story. Not me. Just wanted to get that clear, shoutout to her! And also, a shoutout to Bernard the Sloth! You know who you are. *wink wink* Thank you so much for reading my stories!

So, I wanted to say...
I have made an instagram account! Yes, I have. My username for it is OlympusAngelHunt and I have not yet posted anything on it. I will NOT be posting photos of myself or anything that can reveal my identity, but will be showing sneak peaks of coming chapters and places that I have been to. I will always send the pictures of places after I have visited them so no one can stalk me and such.

I also wanted to say something to someone who has commented on Silently Screaming and that person is...

Percabeth101

I just wanted to say that I read every single one of your comments and I appreciate you trusting me. I am so happy that your mum has been cleared and wish the very best to you! If you made a fanfiction account, I would LOVE to be your friend! I hope that you and your family are okay and will pray for you all. Thank you so much for your kind words about my story and no offense to anyone else, but your comments are the ones that motivate me to write.
I am so glad that I inspired someone to make their own story! I would never have thought that I am capable of doing something like that! So thank you. Thank you very much. 😊

So, my stories will be on hold for a while, sorry about that but I have a lot to deal with right now, including family matters and I am trying to do my GCSE's this year even though it is a year or two early to be doing so.

Hope you all understand this, so... Follow me on instagram I guess? I don't know. You can if you want, I'm not gonna force you. But there WILL be sneak peaks of chapters so... yeah. Also, please forgive me, because I have no idea how to use instagram and am still getting the hang of it. (I'm not a grandma. I swear on the river styx. I'm a teenager.)

To get a shoutout in the next update, please comment (hashtag sign. Sorry, can't find the hashtag on my key board ._.) shoutout!
Also, DemiDork, sorry for the hold up! Love your comments!
Thank you MintyGreenEmbers, yes sorry for being so fast in it but I hope you enjoyed it all the same!

Shoutouts on fanfiction: Thank you for 2308 views on RTSL! And OMG 8517 views on SS?! That's crazy! TYSM!!!

WritingGoddess12
Bernard the Sloth
Percabeth101
Susan's Rose
DemiDorkII
MintyGreenEmbers

Shoutouts on wattpad: Thank you for 1000 reads on SS!

ashlynnova
imachildofaphrodite
Leon_ARP

Love ya all! 😊

Goobye my little Angels
Angel of Olympus- OUT!